Juventuz contest! Ideas? (4 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Make a contest that is also homage for Ale. Make a video of yourself, wearing Juve shirt and holding "Juventuz" sign, singing 'Alessandro Del Piero ole'- with all the words- in the most funny place/situation.
Juventuz should definatly be doing something glike this for him regardless.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Make a video of you in your Juve t-shirt saying a short story of how you got to know and love Juve. Let us who is your favourite player and why. Tell us about when you first joined the forums and your experience from then to now. And last but not least add something non-Juve related about you just to give it that extra personal touch.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Make a video of you in your Juve t-shirt saying a short story of how you got to know and love Juve. Let us who is your favourite player and why. Tell us about when you first joined the forums and your experience from then to now. And last but not least add something non-Juve related about you just to give it that extra personal touch.
My only worry there is that it excludes people who can't do videos.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I like Risa's idea. But this is my take of it:

The one who post the best pic showing his love to Juventus; It can be anything :D wins the contest.

Aug 17, 2007
Boooooooring

:evil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)