Juventuz Best Newcomer Of The Year 2009 (5 Viewers)

Juventuz Best Newcomer Of The Year 2009

• SABSAB

• Buck Futter

• Snake Midget

• Weedguru

• Ja5per

• Suns

• Wahdan

Results are only viewable after voting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Sabet was like an earthquake to the forums. One of the nicest girls I ever met on the internet or in the real life. She's not nice in the way Cigdem is (Cigdem is actually too nice to be true :D ), Sabet is in a league of her own. Her character is stronger than many of the boys here. Witty, kind, funny, helpful and gorgeous. If I was a man Sabet, I'd have already been down on one knee proposing to you :D

In this category, Sabet is far excelling all contenders.

Hats off to Buck Futter who has less than 2000 posts but is still one of the most quality members around.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Sabet was like an earthquake to the forums. One of the nicest girls I ever met on the internet or in the real life. She's not nice in the way Cigdem is (Cigdem is actually too nice to be true :D ), Sabet is in a league of her own. Her character is stronger than many of the boys here. Witty, kind, funny, helpful and gorgeous. If I was a man Sabet, I'd have already been down on one knee proposing to you :D

In this category, Sabet is far excelling all contenders.

Hats off to Buck Futter who has less than 2000 posts but is still one of the most quality members around.
awwww heartfelt post

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i dont know who the hell any of y'all are,so i vote for Buck Futter just because you have the best name

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sabet,

Sorry Buck, she is hot - you are not.

:D

No seriously, all of the mentioned added a lot for this forum. Wankdan is nice. Special mention goes to one of my fav posters Buck.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i honestly did not read much of sabsab (because she's a girl ha ha), but buck futter is a good poster and i gotta give it up for weed-guru he does also post sensible stuff.

i like to mention snake_midget here, because his first posts where really crap and no he really improved and is a nice read, too !

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #40
    Darkie should have mentioned too, he is a great talent :D but needs to post more dammit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)