Juventuz Bar Thread (3 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
It would probably be best if I add my name to "those awaiting liver transplants" about now.. so that when I finally get to #1, in about 25 years time, I'm about due a new one :D
Tommy, you are a great role model

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
haha to be honest I think we are all fvcked in Britain.
That tiny little binge drinking problem we have here is really gonna bite us on the ass. This generation have a serious problem, 20 years from now there is gonna be a MEGA waiting list for liver transplants. Hopefully we can grow them :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
there is gonna be a MEGA waiting list for liver transplants. Hopefully we can grow them :D
:dielaugh:

marts you just summed us up to perfection there btw :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Seven - tried some of that Duvel beer at the weekend. Thought you were having a laugh saying Stella was like piss in Belgium, but you were spot on actually. At 8.5% it pretty much blows the shi'ite out of any beer you can get on tap over here!

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by 674083912 ] ++
Has anyone drank (got drunk) while on antibiotics? What happened? Did the antibiotics work or not?
???
Did they work as in (A): they helped you to get rid of your cold.
or as in (B): they helped you to get drunk?

Answer: If you drink while at antibiotics they wont work as in example A. They loose effect. And you want get more drunk either. So dont drink while eating them. It has not point.

Nov 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Continuing on the Italian theme into the spirits department, I've been really big on high-end grappas ("grappe"?? ;) ) lately. My favorite of late: Nonino Fragolino. I picked up a bottle of the stuff in Bellagio a couple of months back, and it's sublime.
This thread is huge, so I don't know if anyone has suggested this to you yet, but the Italian appertif Campari is fantastic. Especially nice with soda on a hot and humid summer day.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Tom said:
Seven - tried some of that Duvel beer at the weekend. Thought you were having a laugh saying Stella was like piss in Belgium, but you were spot on actually. At 8.5% it pretty much blows the shi'ite out of any beer you can get on tap over here!
Yep. Duvel is far better than Stella. I don't know how to put it properly, but in dutch we'd say it has character. I only new a few people who don't like it TBH.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
zambosjasmo said:
This thread is huge, so I don't know if anyone has suggested this to you yet, but the Italian appertif Campari is fantastic. Especially nice with soda on a hot and humid summer day.
Campari is quite nice. Especially when you're sitting next to a swimming pool in the south of Italy. Brings back memories.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Had another bottle last night actually - i'd say its an acquired taste but personally i love it - once you get past the fizz!

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
I'm bringing 3 types of Ales to a party tonight. 2 Duvel, 2 Leffe & 2 Staropramen. I don't intend to drink them all since I'm going to be driving a long way the next day. :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
got 4 duvels and 4 leffe for christmas - though the leffe's are 4 different colour/strengths/flavours so no ideas what any of them are gonna taste like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)