Juventuz Bar Thread (6 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
- once you've left the nightclub at 2 am or whatever go to the spar and buy a couple of two litre bottles of water, and two packs of real mccoy flame grilled steak crisps

- walk all the way home, or if you live more than an hours walk away, get a taxi to that spot then walk for an hour

- during your walk consume the crisps and water

- when you get home take two rennie tablets and two paracetamols

- go to sleep

- next morning mash up some tuna with salad cream and eat it on some toast. Don't eat any lunch, skip straight through till tea. Drink loads of water all day and DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT CONSUME ANY MILK (ie cereals are a big no-no!!)

of course it also helps if you line your stomach with milk beforehand and eat pasta as your last meal before going out. Also try red bull as mixer with drinks - it helps keep you awake and gives you a much easier hangover in general than beer or wine. Vodka redbull is the way forward!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I was merely being democratic. There's little point feeling sorry for someone who's hungover. We all know what has to happen for you to reach that state :D

Anything interesting happen or is it too x-rated to be posted before the watershed?

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
No idea. We saw him at about 1am and he was absolutely wrecked, not in a funny way in a he had to taken him home way :D

He didnt look too happy though, lets quiz him :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Just because you went running one day and didnt have a hangover the next dosent mean you the cure that the best scientists in the world cannot.

Dont want a hangover, dont drink so much. Simple.

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #371
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    Just because you went running one day and didnt have a hangover the next dosent mean you the cure that the best scientists in the world cannot.

Dont want a hangover, dont drink so much. Simple.
    Sweetheart,

1. I run all the time
    2. I got wasted and ran on the FOLLOWING day
    3. It really works! :extatic:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    I have a new medicine: jogging!

Run 3 to 5 miles and you'll feel as if you weren't drinking at all!
    Tell me...when your drunk I can barely walk straight, how the hell do you run without falling over? Alot of trial and error :D

ashwin

Jul 19, 2005
    i went to crete on holiday with my friends recently, had local beer called mythos, i quite enjoyed it would recommend it to anyone. better than a heineken atleast

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    well, the only thing worse than a Heineken is a Carlsberg. Went to a bar earlier and the only two drinks were guiness and carlsberg, so 5 pints of guiness later and its like I've has a full course meal. I couldn't eat/drink any more if my life depended on it!!

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
    well, the only thing worse than a Heineken is a Carlsberg. Went to a bar earlier and the only two drinks were guiness and carlsberg, so 5 pints of guiness later and its like I've has a full course meal. I couldn't eat/drink any more if my life depended on it!!

their really should stress out that "probably" in their commercials

Jul 2, 2005
    if you don't want a hangover:- i'm not gonna tell you not to drink coz to be perfectly honest it would be against my principles to tell you such a stupid and yet logical thing

and i'm not gonna give you a cure for when you are already hungover

the trick is what you do before you go out, just simply leave a glass of water by your bed or even a can of coke, then its right there so when you get back its easy just to drink it this helps hydrate your body and thus prevents hangovers

although i'm yet to discover the trick for if you don't go back to your own bed but i'll work on it

Jul 2, 2005
    a good beer to have but few places sell it is pilzner, a czech beer, ifirst had it when i saw it was czech and thought hmmm nedved he must drink it so therefore so must i and i've never looked back i'd like to say it made me a brilliant footabller but it hasn't i'm still awful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)