Juventuz Bar Thread (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The trick is drinking water as much as you can while drinking any kind of alcohol, you can drink as much as you can handle and with absolutely no hangover the next day. It's been working with me lately.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #202
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    So you're trying to say that drinking 3 pitchers in 3 hours is "responsible" !? :howler:

and you don't get a hangover either?

sorry but I find that pretty hard to believe
    Well, happy hour starts at 5 and ends at 9. So I guess it's not 3 hours, but 5. :D

And yeah, you're feeling great in the morning, as long as there are no shots involved.

Hard to believe but true!

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #203
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    The trick is drinking water as much as you can while drinking any kind of alcohol, you can drink as much as you can handle and with absolutely no hangover the next day. It's been working with me lately.
    And you are not the first one whom I hear it from.

But when you're drinking pitcher after pitcher, it's kinda hard to find water :)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

And you are not the first one whom I hear it from.

But when you're drinking pitcher after pitcher, it's kinda hard to find water :)
    I will teach you the trick to find time to drink water....when you get up to take a leak, try to drink a glass of water

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #208
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I will teach you the trick to find time to drink water....when you get up to take a leak, try to drink a glass of water
    Ok, I will try that the day after tomorrow.

I'm gonna have to try to leave my beer at the table though (I usually take it with me to the toilet)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Ok, I will try that the day after tomorrow.

I'm gonna have to try to leave my beer at the table though (I usually take it with me to the toilet)
    I used to take the beer with until I learned to drink water.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    That's like the biggest mystery of the world. How could anyone want a hamburger or a kebab when you are totally dizzy and people are puking next to you. :confused: :)
    Can't really explain that one. Except that if you've been dancing like a maniac for the past 4 hours or so you're likely to be absolutely starving, and whats better than a nice chicken tikka, lettuce and mint sauce mix in a naan bread when you're hungry :D

djleli, you might have been a barman but over here in the UK a pitcher is always (in my experience) 4 pints. It might be different in europe which might explain mine and elnur's misunderstanding.

Oh and to whoever asked, a pint is 568ml - 56.8cl :)

I've heard also that the water drinking thing is a good cure but i still reckon I'd feel sick in the stomach the next day considering how much i drink.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Can't really explain that one. Except that if you've been dancing like a maniac for the past 4 hours or so you're likely to be absolutely starving, and whats better than a nice chicken tikka, lettuce and mint sauce mix in a naan bread when you're hungry :D

djleli, you might have been a barman but over here in the UK a pitcher is always (in my experience) 4 pints. It might be different in europe which might explain mine and elnur's misunderstanding.

Oh and to whoever asked, a pint is 568ml - 56.8cl :)

I've heard also that the water drinking thing is a good cure but i still reckon I'd feel sick in the stomach the next day considering how much i drink.
    I would like to go out drinking with you

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    Talking about drinking is even worse than drinking. I hate talking about it. What's the point? You either sound like an alcohol (if that's true just zip it if you want to keep your friends) or else you sound like you are bragging.

Though talking about what you did while you were drunk is ok.

Fabiana you start :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Oh theres gotta be one interesting story

Some people have told me that when I get drunk I become aggressive, but thats not true, its just that when things dont go my way I get frustrated and have to take it out some way :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)