Juventuz Bar Thread (6 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Whoa there quality thread!!!

I've actually stopped drinking beer of any form, have only drank one pint I think in the last almost year. This is since it was starting to give me a huge jockoff beer belly which I didn't really appreciate :D
same as me... now im drink beer very rarely.

Smirnoff and Smirnoff Ice is what i has been drinking lately. Absolute Vodka sometimes. Bacardi sometimes.

Like a lot Tequila "Cazadores". Tough stuff.

When im not drinking alcoholic drinks.... im just drinking water, Ice Tea or Sprite :D

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    What's yours favorite Vodka? Mine is this new Russian brand called "Russian Standart" (bottled somewhere in Scandinavia btw) and "Absolut Citron".

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Absolut is waaaay too expensive for my teenage budget. Sometimes Ill drink Smirnoff, but its still too expensive and it gives the same hangover a cheap vodka does.

How did I forget sangria? its quite cheap but it doesnt give you that gross hangover cheap alcohol gives.

A very popular drink here is called "guarapita". You mix Aguardiente (Aguardiente is a liquor made from the juice of pressed sugar cane) with any fruit juice. Its good sometimes and even better if you dont have much money. Its kinda of a homemade drink because the one thats sold thats already done sucks.

River

Jun 15, 2004
    Last night I was keeping count especially for this thread heh :D

I had 2 blue WKD in the bar (I dont usually drink alcopops but I dont like beer and people look at me like im nutz when the first drink I order is a spirit :groan:)

Then we went to BaaBar (A UK chain so check it out if your in UK) and had about 4 shots, I dont know which I always just tell the barman to give me the strongest ones :D).

We went over to Modos (Uk chain again maybe?) and had a cocktail. It was a raspberry one, it had like ice cream, milk. weird.

Then we went to Baracuda and I had about 4 vodka + blackcurrent.

Then to a club and I think I had another 2 Vodka/Blackcurrent. I finished with a few more blue WKD.

And to answer other questions thrown around in here. Smirnoff is my fav vodka, Absolut is the worst, and the cheap ones just taste bad :)

And the best experimental drinks are: (warning you do these at a party or something, not in a club or bar :p)

Depth Charge
    1 pint of beer, fill a double shot glass with whiskey and drop it into the pint (u drop in the actual shot glass). Then down it all in one.
    TRUST ME, be careful with this. It takes a minute to set in (I once made the mistake of thinking it didnt work so I did it again :wallbang:. You'll be pretty screwed :)

Tequila Suicide
    This ones just stupid, but you gotta try it once. Requires a shot of tequila, some salt and a lemon.
    1) snort the salt, 2) take the shot, and 3) squirt the lemon into your eye.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Tequila Suicide
    This ones just stupid, but you gotta try it once. Requires a shot of tequila, some salt and a lemon.
    Perhaps it's just Sweden but that is more or less the only shot they serve here. :undecide:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    Tequila Suicide
    Must be painfull if you to drunk and snort the lemon and take the salt in the eye.

Jul 12, 2002
    When you're talking about drinking you've got to talk about shots. I'll take a shot of anything, anytime, anywhere. My favourties include Jager, Vodka, and Whiskey; but I've been known to knock back Southern Comfort, Tequila, Rum, and all other kinds of liquor.

At the bar, I like a good Beer on tap. Guiness for sipping, or Heiniken if I want to get drunk.

As for anything that puts alchohol together with some other crap like orange juice, I say no. That is, unless it's Vodka and Red Bull, which I make an exception for on the basis that it's the only thing that I you can drink for hours and hours straight without passing out.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    I have always liked Bloody mary, but only to some extent of course. I am not much into drinks otherwise, simply because it's too expensive.
    Instead I take shots but usually just beer. That is usually some type of Swedish beer. I'm pretty openminded when it comes to beer but Heineken and stout are no favourites.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    (I dont usually drink alcopops but I dont like beer and people look at me like im nutz when the first drink I order is a spirit :groan:)
    I get that everytime I order a quadrouple vodka and coke. Never mind they're just jealous :D

Calle, you have shots of beer, or am I misunderstanding you? :)

Ian what do you reckon to mixing say vodka or rum with lemonade/coke, are you averse to that as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)