Juventuz Bar Thread (5 Viewers)

Dec 27, 2003
On second thought....dunno how your Italian is progressing, but this might be a bit confusing considering that he doesn't use punctuation, ever...I've also noticed some typing mistakes here and there, which are absent from the print edition, which by the way doesn't it ruin it to read a book on your computer?

Though what I really want to ask is : could you give me the password to NATW? Anything still happening there?

This place has become as predictable as the erre moscia on a member of the Agnelli clique....I mean, as colourful as the CPC's slogans at the entrance of my compound, about the Liberation Army being to the Chinaman what water is to fish....I mean...who are all these people with all due respect no disrespect..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
On second thought....dunno how your Italian is progressing, but this might be a bit confusing considering that he doesn't use punctuation, ever...I've also noticed some typing mistakes here and there, which are absent from the print edition, which by the way doesn't it ruin it to read a book on your computer?

Though what I really want to ask is : could you give me the password to NATW? Anything still happening there?
I'll get back to you on the book, haven't started it yet.

I think it's imadouche. Someone else can confirm.

This place has become as predictable as the erre moscia on a member of the Agnelli clique....I mean, as colourful as the CPC's slogans at the entrance of my compound, about the Liberation Army being to the Chinaman what water is to fish....I mean...who are all these people with all due respect no disrespect..
Is this a question or a statement?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)