Juventuz Bar Thread (6 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Coke is by far my worst mix for vodka :inter:

Started drinking cherry brandy for the first time lastnight, it was nice at first but then got a bit sickening, its too sugary and wasn't getting me drunk so i went onto just normal brandy... can't remember much after that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I can't really say. :oops:

I only ever drink it at a mate's when relaxing in his garden after a bbq. He really likes it, so he's always got it, and I don't say no.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
icεmαή;2615205 said:
Corona is light and easy. Nice beer. Costs $4 a bottle retail and double that in a bar here... How much in the US?
Between 3 and 6 dollars at a bar. Though it could cost more in a bigger city.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
You drank all of those shots?

How was the hangover?:D
i had like 55 of those. Got it between 3 ppl, though the other two were girls lol, so obviously i was gna drink more. I dont get hangovers :D plus after those 55 shots i was just tipsy not fucked lol

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I can't really say. :oops:

I only ever drink it at a mate's when relaxing in his garden after a bbq. He really likes it, so he's always got it, and I don't say no.
Cheapskate!

4.50-5.00 American.
Cost about £2.50 for a 0.75L bottle from a supermarket.

Would cost £3 for a pint if you got it in a bar.
It's really not worth that much :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Whoa!! Were the girls drunk?

I'm guessing it was half vodka and half redbull/coke
Yeah the girls got way more drunk, though they 'only' had like 25 shots each.
Normally its supposed to be around that ratio, but one of the girls knew the barman, so he made them extra strong lol, so some where practically vodka straight

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
That price is really nothing out of the ordinary for beer here.
That's standard import price in bars. Though it does get more expensive in bigger cities.
Yeah, I figured that to be a standard price for an import beer. I do find it strange though that someone would choose to have a Hoegaarden, when you can probably have dozens of "better" beers for pretty much the same price.

But that's probably my own (wrong) way of looking at it. Since I live in Belgium, I guess I'm kinda spoiled when it comes to beers. So when I shell out a bit more for one, I really want it to be top quality.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah, I figured that to be a standard price for an import beer. I do find it strange though that someone would choose to have a Hoegaarden, when you can probably have dozens of "better" beers for pretty much the same price.

But that's probably my own (wrong) way of looking at it. Since I live in Belgium, I guess I'm kinda spoiled when it comes to beers. So when I shell out a bit more for one, I really want it to be top quality.
It's not what I prefer, but someone asks what it costs. Hoegaarden and Leffe are generally easier to find at bars than other Belgian beers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)