Juventuz Bar Thread (5 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I've drank wine worth 2€ and wine worth 200€, I found no difference between them. Is there something wrong with me? I hate wine, I can tolerate wine with mineral water, the gemischt.

As for headaches after binge drinking, I found drinking 1-2L of water before bed almost always eliminates the headache the day after. You'll have to go pissing 6 times in the night but it's worth it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

tonite i shall be trying what is known as a mega tray. What is a mega tray you ask? It is a tray consisting of 120 shots of vodka red bull. The amount of vodka involved in these shots is equal to 1.5 litres of vodka :D gna be great haha
1.5L of vodka equals 50 shots, as they're poured in bars, of pure vodka. So that means your 120 shots will have less vodka and more Red Bull and if there's ice involved, though I don't know why would there be if these are shots, then the drink will be further watered down. It's totally doable but...if you're man enough, drink that 1.5L of pure vodka.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I've drank wine worth 2€ and wine worth 200€, I found no difference between them. Is there something wrong with me? I hate wine, I can tolerate wine with mineral water, the gemischt.
My suspicions have now been confirmed. There is definitely something wrong with you, V!
Mixing wine with ice or water is like pouring lemonade in your beer. Some disturbing shit :D

There's also definitely a difference between cheap & expensive wines, but there are a lot of cheap wines that are very good as well. You just have to know where to find them. Had a few very nice bottles over the weekend.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

My suspicions have now been confirmed. There is definitely something wrong with you, V!
Mixing wine with ice or water is like pouring lemonade in your beer. Some disturbing shit :D

There's also definitely a difference between cheap & expensive wines, but there are a lot of cheap wines that are very good as well. You just have to know where to find them. Had a few very nice bottles over the weekend.
I never really got into wine. Perhaps because wine here are generally very sour tasted...there's one domestic wine I've tried, which was a blend of different sorts, and it was very sweet and liked it very much. It was white wine.

Red wine is hopeless. I had some 200€ wine and I was still disgusted. It dries your mouth and paints your tongue. :p

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I've never had white wine. The few times I had red wine, I didn't like it very much though I got pretty buzzed!
Maybe you tried the wrong one(s). As there so many different tastes, I'd be surprised if there wasn't any you'd like.

I never really got into wine. Perhaps because wine here are generally very sour tasted...there's one domestic wine I've tried, which was a blend of different sorts, and it was very sweet and liked it very much. It was white wine.

Red wine is hopeless. I had some 200€ wine and I was still disgusted. It dries your mouth and paints your tongue. :p
It does paint your tongue & teeth, which is quite disgusting. Got home on Friday after drinking some red wine & I immediately brushed my teeth :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

It does paint your tongue & teeth, which is quite disgusting. Got home on Friday after drinking some red wine & I immediately brushed my teeth :D
You don't mix wines or? Here people love the following combinations:

white wine + sparkling water
red wine + cola

The latter is a girl's drink, while the former is a guy's. :p

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
You don't mix wines or? Here people love the following combinations:

white wine + sparkling water
red wine + cola

The latter is a girl's drink, while the former is a guy's. :p
Aaaaargh! Hell no.

I don't know, but I get the idea that you're drinking crap wines over there. Mixing (a good) wine is disgusting really.

I've never heard of mixing red wine with cola either. You just made me throw up in my mouth.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Aaaaargh! Hell no.

I don't know, but I get the idea that you're drinking crap wines over there. Mixing (a good) wine is disgusting really.

I've never heard of mixing red wine with cola either. You just made me throw up in my mouth.
:D

Here, those two combinations are pretty popular and can actually make a poor wine taste pretty good. Try it the next time you're drinking shitty red wine which basically drinks you. :D

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So you're telling me when you're throwing a party for 20 people or so, you buy expensive wines? I wanna be your friend in real life. :p
Depends. At times it's spirits, other times it's special beers, other times it's wines, ...

When it's wine though, like I said, it doesn't have to be expensive. There are some really good wines which cost less than 10€.
What I tend to do is visit wine tastings every once in a while. There you've got all types of wines, so you're bound to find something great for a decent price. Plus, the guys there can lead you to something you'll like based on previous choices.
Then there's this friend of mine who's really into wine (hundreds of bottles) & knows a lot about it as well, so he'll usually suggest me something I'll like as well.

But you're definitely welcome to come over. Just don't bring any crap as a gift :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Depends. At times it's spirits, other times it's special beers, other times it's wines, ...

When it's wine though, like I said, it doesn't have to be expensive. There are some really good wines which cost less than 10€.
What I tend to do is visit wine tastings every once in a while. There you've got all types of wines, so you're bound to find something great for a decent price. Plus, the guys there can lead you to something you'll like based on previous choices.
Then there's this friend of mine who's really into wine (hundreds of bottles) & knows a lot about it as well, so he'll usually suggest me something I'll like as well.

But you're definitely welcome to come over. Just don't bring any crap as a gift :D
Whoah, 10€ is considered a good wine here. We usually drink those for 5€ and they're considered decent. :D

But I like the way you're thinking. I'll stop by when I'm near. Don't worry, I'll just bring a positive attitude. :party:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It isnt here either but i just like to drink my first bottle with ice. Red wine is ok but i hate the way it blackens the mouth, it does make me feel a funny sort of drunk though. Rose wine i used to love but i drank about 4 or 5 bottles of it one night, got polaxed, spent all morning vomiting and havent been able to drink it since.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
It isnt here either but i just like to drink my first bottle with ice. Red wine is ok but i hate the way it blackens the mouth, it does make me feel a funny sort of drunk though. Rose wine i used to love but i drank about 4 or 5 bottles of it one night, got polaxed, spent all morning vomiting and havent been able to drink it since.
Irish Men drinking wine, fuckin Celic Tiger :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)