Juventuz Bar Thread (5 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
The best drink ever is called the Dead Man's Legs. It isn't a drink as much as it is a means to abomination of one's soul. I did this once at Mike's Taphouse in Baltimore which features more than 100 beers on tap more liquors that you could ever want to name.

You get decently buzzed on your choice of pre game beverage. Some like beer, other's prefer liquor, but I like to pre game with a bottle of wine. After your pre game make way to you local pub, bar, tavern, etc. Belly up to the bar and sit on a stool. Order a pint and a shot, make the shot something fairly easy like a Royal Flush or Soco and Lime. Take the shot and finish the beer. Next order two more shots and a fresh brew. Sip on your beer until it's halfway gone, take your shots and finish. Next, stand up, if you can't stand straight now, get out of the bar because you are a pussy. Get next get another beer, a puss shot and your choice of man shot, vodka, whiskey, gin. Procede as before, but do not chug your pint. If you're still along for the ride now, you have potential to become a warrior/legend at your local joint. Now order a man drink, again whiskey, vodka, or gin. No exceptions. Get it on the rocks and sip it along with your beer. When you finish, pay and walk to the door, if your legs aren't dead you must be super human. Oh and one last thing, this is usually done very quickly. In my story I entered the bar at 1:05am and paid my tab around 1:35am.

As for actual drinks, my favorites right now is vodka and ginger or an ice pick.
My man.....

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The best drink ever is called the Dead Man's Legs. It isn't a drink as much as it is a means to abomination of one's soul. I did this once at Mike's Taphouse in Baltimore which features more than 100 beers on tap more liquors that you could ever want to name.

You get decently buzzed on your choice of pre game beverage. Some like beer, other's prefer liquor, but I like to pre game with a bottle of wine. After your pre game make way to you local pub, bar, tavern, etc. Belly up to the bar and sit on a stool. Order a pint and a shot, make the shot something fairly easy like a Royal Flush or Soco and Lime. Take the shot and finish the beer. Next order two more shots and a fresh brew. Sip on your beer until it's halfway gone, take your shots and finish. Next, stand up, if you can't stand straight now, get out of the bar because you are a pussy. Get next get another beer, a puss shot and your choice of man shot, vodka, whiskey, gin. Procede as before, but do not chug your pint. If you're still along for the ride now, you have potential to become a warrior/legend at your local joint. Now order a man drink, again whiskey, vodka, or gin. No exceptions. Get it on the rocks and sip it along with your beer. When you finish, pay and walk to the door, if your legs aren't dead you must be super human. Oh and one last thing, this is usually done very quickly. In my story I entered the bar at 1:05am and paid my tab around 1:35am.

As for actual drinks, my favorites right now is vodka and ginger or an ice pick.

Outstanding work.

I could give that a fair go, but not that quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)