Juventuz Bar Thread (1 Viewer)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I'll quite happily drink Vodka or Whisky or Rum straight, provided they are of decent quality.

I can't stand low quality alcohol.

And you have just confirmed that you have terrible taste by admitting to drinking Vodka and Red Bull. :D
You're a Scot, you have no taste :D

I don't drink a glass of vodka red bull, i take shots, as it hits you more. I usually get bought shots rather than buy them as prefer taking normal drinks, but its impolite to refuse free drinks :D

Energy Drinks are Okay..i never get what all the fuss is all about though.They never energized me.All i ever got was a slight 10 second high from Red Bull.
You have to take a stupidly large amount to feel an elongated effect, like 3-4 bottles. Though if you are dead tired and take a bottle you do feel a bit more lively

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
I don't really like vodka straight, if i have a choice i mix it. On the other hand i don't mind whiskey straight with some ice.

The quickest thing to fuck you up while drinking are shots of vodka redbull :D

I usually take 3 trays(of 12 shots each) after sharing a bottle of vodka, gets me energized :D
Vodka is much better mixed that is for sure.

I try not to drink with the aim of getting trashed because trashed is not a good look for a girl. I try to look fresh all night :D so I will just stick to my girly drinks like Sex on the beach, Watermelon Martinis (my fave), and Cosmos.

I'll quite happily drink Vodka or Whisky or Rum straight, provided they are of decent quality.

I can't stand low quality alcohol.

And you have just confirmed that you have terrible taste by admitting to drinking Vodka and Red Bull. :D
Yeah vodka, whiskey, and rum are not bad as long as its high quality. I can't stand the cheap stuff nor will I get near it.Although the problem when I drink them straight is I drink them faster which leads to a night I should not have had.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I find vodka-juice quite refreshing. 4,5 beers to start of, then 1L vodka and 2L of juice and you're good for the whole night. Beats eating 14 beers and feeling bloated all night or getting shit-faced on various strong liquor straight.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Although I do admit I'm quite a cheapskate when there are only guys around. Thus if anyone wants to know some good cheap beers and liquor, I'd know them all. Don't bother trying them all out because it'll just fuck you up big time before you find some tolerable cheap alcohol.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We're not all Scottish ;)
:malt:

Thank God for that.

I find vodka-juice quite refreshing. 4,5 beers to start of, then 1L vodka and 2L of juice and you're good for the whole night. Beats eating 14 beers and feeling bloated all night or getting shit-faced on various strong liquor straight.
You won't feel so bad if you just drink the beer, rather than eating the whole bottle.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Vodka is much better mixed that is for sure.

I try not to drink with the aim of getting trashed because trashed is not a good look for a girl. I try to look fresh all night :D so I will just stick to my girly drinks like Sex on the beach, Watermelon Martinis (my fave), and Cosmos.
Yeah true, but for a guy its very respectable. :D I can hold my own on one condition. The Alcohol is good. I've tasted many different vodkas in my life, all commercial naturally, i have some pure Russian shit in my cupboard but my father told me not to take from that lol since its quite expensive.
I can take as much Smirnoff as i want without getting wasted on the floor. But then one time i took half a bottle of Skyy and i felt like dying, it wasn't purified much and the taste was horrible.
The worst one i ever had though was Stokilyanavic or something like that, we shared 4 litres between 5 people and it tasted of surgical spirit. Horrible.

Smirnoff therefore rules, though i want to try Smirnoff Blue soon, as the red is 37.5% alcohol, while blue is 50%.

Another interesting drink is Black Vodka Orange. It has a real nice taste, though the colour is a bit fucked up tbh. Its more of a girls drink cause its sweet

Carbonated piss would make a better drink than Beer.
Thou sire shall rot in hell with thy 7-up for thy blasphemous comments about the noble drink

I think i just fell in love with you :D
my favourite mixer is Bitter Lemon, cause its takes off the really strong taste of the vodka, plus if u mix a glass 3/4 vodka and 1/4 bitter lemon it doesn't kill u as the taste will be minimal. Therefore you get all the effect with none of the strange faces at trying to down something that strong.
I remember the time i got most fucked, i had a litre bottle to myself(i was 16 :D), and mixed it with 2 litres of orange juice, then to round it off had 3 shots of vodka red bull, i threw up for like an hour straight and woke up at night like 4 times to throw up again, not very nice is it :D Since then i've never taken packaged orange juice, only orange juice i squeeze from the trees in my garden.

Good times, good stuff :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
my gf got me liking vodka-lime-soda,vodka is not something i really drink often but is nice occasionally.

this stuff is the damage:smoke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)