Juventuz-Banner for matches (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2004
During my stay in Italy I also had the chance to watch Juve in Torino (against Bergamo). And there I got a weired idea though it's a very cool one, too. what about having a banner representing our community. every active member who wants to take part spends 2-3 € and I guess some photoshop geeks (where are the multimedia-forum fellows? :D ) can design its look. and if someone will go to a juve-match he/she gets the banner and hoists it in the stadium.

I like that idea, but I know it would be very very difficult to implement it. Maybe it just was day-dreaming :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I actually though of that too a while ago. When I went to the SupperCoppa Italiana game last summer, it crossed my mind to make a "Representin' Juventuz.com" then I changed my mind because you guys weren't worth the attention. :p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It occured to me a long time ago, would be really cool though it would have to be a game where a lot of us went together, otherwise it looks bogus two guys holding a big banner. :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Yeah, we should try and hold some official forum meeting were we saw a Juve match. That would be incredibly cool. Shouldn´t be that hard getting say... 5-10 people to attend if we plan it right.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
excellent idea guys... I'm actually planning a trip to Italy (it will be to San Siro though) with my friend... Damn, you want to come along?! :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I've thought of this too, but this kind of planning can come after I somehow figure out a way to get to a match in the first place :groan:

should I make a juventuz banner to take to the Australia - Solomon Islands game? I'm sure a hell of a lot of people will see it :rolleyes:

:D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Cool idea.

I've been planning to go to a Juventus game since like forever. I'm pretty sure everyone else here dreams to attend a match one day. So like someone else said it shouldn't be hard to make at least ten people catch the same match.

I happen to have quite a lot of experience in making banners and I would love to be part in making one.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Having been for my first two times last May (a home and an away match), let me tell you: GO!!!!!!

I'm already working on the wife to go back. ;)

River

Jun 15, 2004
Im sure the donation could be raised alittle. I mean €2, getting the money to the person would cost more :D

And how about next time I go to a game in England i'll make a 'Juventuz.com sucks" banner?:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Im sure the donation could be raised alittle. I mean €2, getting the money to the person would cost more :D

And how about next time I go to a game in England i'll make a 'Juventuz.com sucks" banner?:D
Like anybody would care River. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Hahahaha I can see it already "Juventuz.com sucks big time (but I'm hooked on it)" :D

River

Jun 15, 2004
Ok so Martin has a point.

Nevermind ill just go back to the original idea of taking certain scoreline banners to the next Juve V MU game :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

We won't pay for that. :D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
During my stay in Italy I also had the chance to watch Juve in Torino (against Bergamo). And there I got a weired idea though it's a very cool one, too. what about having a banner representing our community. every active member who wants to take part spends 2-3 € and I guess some photoshop geeks (where are the multimedia-forum fellows? :D ) can design its look. and if someone will go to a juve-match he/she gets the banner and hoists it in the stadium.

I like that idea, but I know it would be very very difficult to implement it. Maybe it just was day-dreaming :D
I was there too :)

where was ur seat btw?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
It would have been disallowed!!!

Geez you dont go to a match to do publicity for your own interests. It would look stupid.

This forum isnt big enough and serious enough for it, Juventus with a Z, and how many percent of Juve's "fans" is in here, like 0.0000001%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)