Juventuz Awards: Funniest Member Of 2008 (4 Viewers)

Funniest Member Of 2008

• Andy

• Bianconero

• Bozi

• Bürke

• Byrone

• Lion

• Turk

• Swag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Who wants to make a joke about Santa emptying his (ball) sack?

The classy option would be a comment about the contents of Dule's stockings. :D

Sep 1, 2002
I officially withdraw from the contest. I would like to add it has been a fair (cheating bastards) contest and I fully respect all my fellow contestants, all exept one that is.

Thanks to all who supported me, voted for me and helped and advised me along the way. I should like to make a special thanks to my darling wife, Ingrid, who had been the rock I have built my career upon. Thanks to my 12 children, don't worry I am not going to make th all here as I keep forgeting their names. And a last big thank you to my Donkey who has been a sane voice among all the madness.

Good luck to all the other fine, exept one, very funny runners, but I put my name and votes to Byrone.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I officially withdraw from the contest. I would like to add it has been a fair (cheating bastards) contest and I fully respect all my fellow contestants, all exept one that is.

Thanks to all who supported me, voted for me and helped and advised me along the way. I should like to make a special thanks to my darling wife, Ingrid, who had been the rock I have built my career upon. Thanks to my 12 children, don't worry I am not going to make th all here as I keep forgeting their names. And a last big thank you to my Donkey who has been a sane voice among all the madness.

Good luck to all the other fine, exept one, very funny runners, but I put my name and votes to Byrone.
Im honoured! Thank You bianconero.:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)