Juventuz Awards: Funniest Member Of 2008 (5 Viewers)

Funniest Member Of 2008

• Andy

• Bianconero

• Bozi

• Bürke

• Byrone

• Lion

• Turk

• Swag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Don't be greedy, Dule. You are nominated in another category. What about the rest of the peasants who haven't been listed anywhere, like me?? :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
What kind of list is that? The only one remotely funny is Bozi. Did he make the list himself?
wow that is like a clod slap in the face with a flacid penis,i don't know whether to feel insulted or horny right now

whoever voted for me, give me your names.i will donate my vcash as my gratitude.
turk,turk,turk,you o realise that i can amdin donate millions to these guys without even emptying my load eh?:weee:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
oha nd i voted for greg as i would love to one day reach his greatness, though i would have voted for Arif if he was there

much love to byron and burke also

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Bozi for me.

The only Hearts fan I have encountered that has a sense of humour.
why thanks, taht means a lot coming from you, the only aberdonian i have ever met that has not yet knobbed a sheep (yes including my own family up there) but there is time for you yet

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
why thanks, taht means a lot coming from you, the only aberdonian i have ever met that has not yet knobbed a sheep (yes including my own family up there) but there is time for you yet
I'm somewhat concerned that the female members of your family possess the genitalia to 'knob' a sheep.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I'm somewhat concerned that the female members of your family possess the genitalia to 'knob' a sheep.
come now you should know that there are only 3 types of people in aberdeen, oilmen, strippers and transvestite stripping oilmen...........and none of my female relatives are strippers:shifty:

i deliberately left out students as they are not human

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
come now you should know that there are only 3 types of people in aberdeen, oilmen, strippers and transvestite stripping oilmen...........and none of my female relatives are strippers:shifty:

i deliberately left out students as they are not human
True, us students are a cut above you mere mortals.

And the folk who work offshore have nothing better to do than throw on a some fishnets and high-heels and hit the strip clubs to make a few quid extra.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
True, us students are a cut above you mere mortals.

And the folk who work offshore have nothing better to do than throw on a some fishnets and high-heels and hit the strip clubs to make a few quid extra.
tell me about it, that is how gandma john met my grandpa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)