Juventuz Awards 2003 (Finalists) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
is masturbating in public cool where you live?

Fli, if you can't see the sarcasm in the humor, then I don't know what to tell you.

Where's your sense of humor, son??!?!?!

And no, pole-polishing in public is not cool, unless Jenna Jameson is the one doing it for you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Yes, the female co-host was very hot. Her name was Marisol Massey, and she has done other minor works - probable some Adam Sandler movies.

Fli, you have got to visit America. Public masturbation is not only cool, but it is now all the rage. Everywhere I go, people are pulling it out and wanking. This is a wonderous time in the USA. Now I know why I came here :D

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Fli, if you can't see the sarcasm in the humor, then I don't know what to tell you.

Where's your sense of humor, son??!?!?!
i get the humor, but where's the sarcasm?

no probs mates, polish your stuff, i wont bother you.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Fli, you have got to visit America. Public masturbation is not only cool, but it is now all the rage. Everywhere I go, people are pulling it out and wanking. This is a wonderous time in the USA. Now I know why I came here :D
i was there last summer. but lil john and the eastside boyz was the bigger thing than wanking then. maybe because that was florida :undecide:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

i was there last summer. but lil john and the eastside boyz was the bigger thing than wanking then. maybe because that was florida :undecide:

Lil john and the Eastside Boyz???

Ughhhh...........:yuck:

Oh, and we can't forget the multi-talented Ying Yang Twins:rolleyes:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Fli, even Floridians polish thier little John's, ans Little Elvis, and Little Petey...

Serge, I'll bet I can hit your boss's shoe from here. Is she hot?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
serge you like lil john? :yuck:

man, the situation is getting worse than during zlatan's campaign for serge :scared:
Lil john is a joke.

And not even a funny one, at that.

Pado, my magic 8-ball is predicting a thread closing in the very near future.

(PS- Yeah, she's pretty hot)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
FurioBianconero will come to Vilnius and crush you. He will tear down your Lil' John poster and have a wank on your Farrah Fawcett poster. Furio will eat you. Furio likes to say "Vilnius".

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
FurioBianconero will come to Vilnius and crush you. He will tear down your Lil' John poster and have a wank on your Farrah Fawcett poster. Furio will eat you. Furio likes to say "Vilnius".
is furio gay? can furio post some pics of farrah? heard her name, dunno how she looks :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002

is furio gay? can furio post some pics of farrah? heard her name, dunno how she looks :D
He might be gay, I don't know. You never saw Farrah? She was quite spectacular in her day. In fact, she still looks good but has gone full-blown bat shit crazy.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker ] ++

I'm not talking about Fred at all, I'm not sure when this became you and him against me, I haven't any issue with the way he repressents hiimself on this forum. You, on the other hand have to realise that you aren't a juventus fan and that means that your motives for being on this forum are questionable. You're obviously not here to support Juve, and that's what the rest of us are here for, and this is a supporters forum. This isn't an "uncensored opinion" forum, it's a Juventus forum, and you are only here by the graces of Juventus fans. Go ahead whine about it, but this forum was created and run by Juventus fans, for Juventus fans.

slow down man,i'm not against you!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Fred, my friend, relax.

No need to get upset. You have plenty of friends here, myself included.

dO i HaVE To sTaRT TyPinG LiKE MISs DubAI AgAiN??????

Luuuucccccyyyyyyyyyy, I'm Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babalooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Fred, my friend, relax.

No need to get upset. You have plenty of friends here, myself included .

dO i HaVE To sTaRT TyPinG LiKE MISs DubAI AgAiN??????

Luuuucccccyyyyyyyyyy, I'm Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babalooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks serge!:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)