Juventus Women (23 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He was Arsenal coach in recent years, did a very good job. But pretty hard to compete with the new money Chelski and Man City invested as the seasons pass.

Another Aussie with southern Italy heritage @Bianconero_Aus @Salvo
Calabrese or Sicilian for sure with a name like that. Got his coaching badges in Italy too. With him taking over at Juventus and Ange Postecoglou getting the Celtic job, it’s been a very good week for our coaching scene that’s for sure.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Calabrese or Sicilian for sure with a name like that. Got his coaching badges in Italy too. With him taking over at Juventus and Ange Postecoglou getting the Celtic job, it’s been a very good week for our coaching scene that’s for sure.
Very common in Sicily and Basilicata, apparently.

I didn't even see Celtic had appointed a manager lol. Hope he fails miserably, no offence.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Like I said, they'd have to go big for a foreign keeper to replace someone like Giuliani.

She worked with Montemurro at Arsenal for some time.

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
photo_2021-07-03_10-54-41.jpg

Pauline Peyraud-Magnin joined Juventus for half a million euros and became the most expensive goalkeeper in the history of women's football.

I remember the most expensive player was like 250 000 Euros . does this mean that this goalie is the most expensive player ever ?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm not convinced the fee was that high. The top 10 transfers in women's football are just about in 6 figures, with a couple of more recent ones being over £200,000 to Chelsea.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The Bianconere fly out for their friendlies against Montpellier and Barcelona

https://www.juventus.com/it/news/articoli/women-le-convocate-per-montpellier-e-barcellona

Women are leaving today for France where tomorrow at 19.00 they will face Montpellier in a sort replay of the friendly played last season
then continue to Barcelona: on Sunday 8, in fact, the Women will take the field against the Blaugrana at the Gamper Trophy.
Roberta Aprile

Chiara Beccari

Alice Berti

Barbara Bonansea

Lisa Boattin

Agnese Bonfantini

Sara Caiazzo

Arianna Caruso

Valentina Cernoia

Sara Gama

Alice Giai

Cristiana Girelli

Tuija Hyyrynen

Martina Lenzini

Amanda Nildén

Sofie Pedersen

Pauline Peyraud-Magnin

Elisa Pfattner

Martina Rosucci

Cecilia Salvai

Matilde Lundorf Skovsen

Valentina Soggiu

Andrea Staskova

Annahita Zamanian

- - - Updated - - -

What is she, Swede?

Stefano Braghin is starting to look more and more like Daniele De Rossi's dad.
swedish defender

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)