Juventus wins title (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Juventus have won the fan title as the best supported club in Italy according to a survey set to be published in an Italian magazine.

The ‘Panorama’ publication will reveal that the Bianconeri have over 8.5m fans, a figure that nearly represents 30 per cent of the football following population.

The Turin giants are the most favoured side in 10 regions of Italy, while they are in the top three in the remaining parts of the peninsula.

Inter are second behind the Italian champions with approximately 4.5m fans, just 60,000 more than city rivals Milan.

Napoli are surprisingly fourth with 2.5m, followed by Roma, Lazio, Torino, Fiorentina - who no longer exist after their bankruptcy - and Bologna.

However, Juventus have also emerged as the side that most people love to hate. A massive 33 per cent of Roma fans claim that they hate Juventus even more than their cousins Lazio.

Milan and Inter followers also despise Juventus with 41 and 36 per cent respectively admitting that the Old Lady is their number one rival.

Buy on AliExpress.com

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
I knew they are supported by one third of italy's football supporters, but that they are hated so much is quite odd to me. After all, there are so many more reasons to hate Lazio, Inter and of course Roma than Juve...:D;)

I guess they're just jealous.:groan:

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    Very true, because Juve are very successful they are either loved or hated .. just like Man Utd in England .. Personally, from the other teams I only HATE Inter!!

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    i luv it when the soo soo jealous...hahahahahahaha..why cant they just admit it and convert :D
    :LOL: I doubt they would admit it. But it could be really cool if all football supporters converted to Juve!:D

I guess we then wouldn't have problems with low attendance at Delle Alpi! We would rather need to expand it to 100 000 than building a new one with only 38 000. Oh, what the hell, let's make it to 120 000, then we would have the biggest stadium in Europe.;):cool:

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    well i assume that the best team is always hated by the others & this is shown clearly in this poll where the roman fans hate us more then their city rivals lazio , same thing for the milan fans who have one thing in common (1st time to happen) & that is the hatered of Juventus . . . but on the other hand we are the most popular in italy.
    for me Juventus is my passion & football life . . .
    Forza Juventus

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by FaNaTiC ] ++
    as juve fan I hate three teams Inter,Torino and fiorentina (florentia:devil:)
    i hate inter, milan, roma, torino, lazio (but less now, they give us scudetto, grazie lazio!!!) and parma i don't hate but now they doing problems to us so i not like them so much.
    fiorentina aren't dangerous so i not hate them.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    Then Oded, I guess you'll hate all the teams Juve have met and will meet in the Champions League(maybe except Dinamo Kiev and Newcastle). They will all be dangerous you know.;)

By the way I think they are called Florentia now.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    you right, they are called florentia now. i don't hate all the teams juve meet, just the local and historical rivals. torino are lousy bastards with lousy fans from what i heard from Leroy, and a city rivls. inter i hate coz it's impossible not to hate them unless you are inter fan. milan are our historical and big rivals, while roma i hate coz sensi and totti. lazio have some horrible fans and some of them stab 3 juve fans. i never hated fiorentina and parma. actually newcastle turn to be my favorite english team.

i hate manchester united and real madrid.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    hmm....I see. Well i agree with you on Roma(I can't stand Totti and Sensi is more a clown than a director manager) and Man Utd aren't exactly my favorites either, but the other teams I have no problems with. I don't care if Torino are our city rivals or about the historical stuff with Milan. However, I agree with you that Lazio fans aren't exactly the ones a club would like to have the most. Especially not if you sell one or two of your top stars...:D

I wonder if the Champions League final in 1998 has something to do with why you hate Real?:rolleyes:;) It was a long time ago but some people seem to never let go on these things.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    i didn't hate torino either but after i heard LeRoy stories i hate them- they use to annoy juve fans saying we can't do without referess and they use to sing songs about heysel disaster. i was shocked after hearing that!!!.
    i hate real and manchester not just because of the encounters with juve (1-0 at final for real, shocking 3-2 lost to man utd at semi final).
    i don't know really why but real madrid i hate coz they spend so much money and they are stars team, taking the best players from other clubs with money!!!.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I only hate Roma Liverpool and celtic.

I dislike Real Madrid, but to be honest their football makes me love to see them play, so theyre not all bad really. Also I dislike Manchester United, and Arsenal now they have become so arrogant :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)