Juventus vs Siena 2-0 (2 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>Match Reports</b><br><br>Capello’s squad closes 2005 in the best of ways winning over Siena at the Delle Alpi by 2-0 with goals by Cannavaro and Trezeguet.The game is dominated by Capello’s side who takes the lead on their first attack. After 12 minutes, Ibrahimovic passes to Trezeguet but the Frenchman’s shot is deflected over the goal line. Following Camoranesi’s corner shot, Cannavaro heads the ball in and scores (1-0). The home side are unstoppable and they attack again a few minutes later with Mutu getting upfield and serving for Ibrahimovic but the Swede’s shot is cleared by Mirante (15’). On 22’ minutes, it’s still Ibrahimovic’s turn, who cross passes to Camoranesi but his left-footed drive misses the target. A fine action occurs on 25’ minutes: Chiellini passes to Ibrahimovic, the ball is intercepted by Camoranesi who tries to deflect it into goal but Mirante successfully clears. Siena show up after 33 minutes when Tudor follows Locatelli’s free kick but his header is wide of target. In the last fifteen minutes before the break there are no particular thrills, Capello’s side manage their lead, while Siena try to attack in a couple of occasions but the defence and Abbiati keep good guard.

The second half starts with Siena in attack. After 3 minutes, Locatelli serves for Bogdani into the box, with the first finish being countered by Cannavaro and the second being deflected out. After 9 minutes, Juventus double their score: Camoranesi crosses to Trezeguet who overcomes Mirante with a header and then volleys the ball in (2-0). Juventus dominate the game and attack constantly. On 16’ minutes Vieira serves for Del Piero, who replaced Trezeguet, but his finish is high over the bar. After 20 minutes, Ibrahimovic passes to Mutu but his left-footed shot is sent out. On 22’ minutes, Camoranesi’s header ends too high. Siena get dangerous on 31’ minutes: Chiesa shoots a free kicks that hits the top corner of the goal, then the ball gets to Alberto, the latter’s shot at goal is saved by Abbiati in the corner. On 38’ minutes, Chiesa’s attempt on goal is easily cleared by Abbiati. On 39’ minutes, the Bianconeri get back in attack with Zalayeta, who substituted Ibrahimovic, who feeds Del Piero and the Captain tries to get past Mirante but he finally stops him. A few minutes later, it’s Del Piero again who get dangerous in the penalty area but Mirante counters his attack. On 42’ minutes, Siena moves forward with Bogdani who tries to shoot at goal but Camoranesi saves. It ends with a celebration, with the supporters calling Antonio Conte to the Curva to give him a warm and moving welcome. The historical Juventus Captain went and greeted them, like he had done before the start of the match together with Gian Piero Ventrone, who was greeted with the same great affection.

JUVENTUS vs SIENA 2-0
GOALS: 13’fh Cannavaro, 9’sh Trezeguet
JUVENTUS: Abbiati; Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro, Chiellini; Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Mutu; Ibrahimovic (33’sh Zalayeta), Trezeguet (14’sh Del Piero). Coach: Capello. Substitutes: Chimenti, Balzaretti, Pessotto, Kovac, Blasi.
SIENA: Mirante; Portanova, Legrottaglie (30’sh Colonnese), Tudor, Gastaldello (14’sh Chiesa); Alberto, Foglio (43’sh Mignani), Paro, Molinaro; Bogdani. Coach: De Canio. Substitutes: Fortin, Nanni, Chiesa, Volpato, Marazzina
REFEREE: De Santis M.
YELLOW CARDS: 30’fh Alberto, 43’sh Zambrotta
ATTENDANCE: 25.587
PROCEEDS: 327.051<br><br>Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

k0k0

Nov 28, 2005
Thx a lot Marty, for that report game! tv local take milan game, i can't see my Juve! i'm little bit a worry after Xmas about juve perform, i wish they still like that and more be strong, duo milan not too far i guess,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)