Juventus Vs Newcastle (9 Viewers)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by AlexDP ] ++
Yes! Go Italy teams!:thumb:

How come Juve is wearing the white shirts instead of the striped ones?:undecide:
Probably cos Newcastle is wearing their striped ones

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
FORZA italian footbal.FORZA Super PIPO.FORZA DEL PIERO
It was about time they show some respect to calcio...
I wish the best for roma and inter too!
Not to forget we still want a win away from turin...

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Great Game by Juve .. we controlled the game and dominated for large portions of the match .. Newcastle were dangerous though with their fast counter .. Gigi made 2 spectacular saves throughout the game and keeped a clean sheet .. Dp was just incredible, very nice touches with the ball, a sweet trademark free kick, and another goal that sealed the game .. Treze wasn't very sharp as he missed 3 easy chances but always looked dangerous and well-positioned .. Nedved had a great night too with his runs and crosses .. Thuram and Davids, u ROCK !! .. the defence kept united at bay .. Simply: FORZA JUVE !!

P.S. Feyenoord-Dynamo (0-0) :cool:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I guess its a win but this was not a performance to be proud of whatsoever

Lippi might just be the person who stops this team from going places as his tactical choices leave a lot to be desired

Our midfield is pants as Tudor and Baiocco are not the class of players required at this level in the mf

We cannot pass the ball and thats disgusting, with Davids and Baiocco the main culprits, my first view of Moretti and was not totally impressed by him

Newcastle were not fantastic but Dyer and Shearer were very good today

The loss of Di vaio was big as Trez is just a passenger and his movements and his overall contributions apart from goals is always minimal

Dp without playing particularly well was far and away our best player and why Camo was not playing, I have no idea

Salas will start to get itchy now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)