Juventus Vs Newcastle (1 Viewer)

Aug 20, 2002
I can finally watch a full Juve match on wednesday i hope we cane them anyone in england can watch live on ITV ( i think it is ITV2 not sure but i have got both so i dont care!)

We need to play better than we did against Parma otherwise we could lose as newcastle can attack well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
I bet this is gonna be a tough match. Newcastle is definitely gonna throw everything they've got at us.

But I think we can win this IF we don't play like how we did against Parma just now.

~Sarah

OP
Ronaldinhoisgod
Aug 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Oh i need us to win or my friends wont let me live it down also if we play well all the people watching in england might attract someone to pick up rights to serie A so i can watch Juve more often.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ronaldinhoisgod ] ++
    I can finally watch a full Juve match on wednesday i hope we cane them anyone in england can watch live on ITV ( i think it is ITV2 not sure but i have got both so i dont care!)

It's on ITV2 :thumb: So I can watch it too. ITV1 is showing Merchandise Utd.

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
    Newcastle are gonna play this game like its their last

note what begetta has said;

What a diplomat. What an appropriate vice-president Bettega makes for an institution associated with style. "Newcastle will come here," he continued, "treating the game as their last chance. Their thoughts will not stray from the necessity to get a result. And, of course, they have Shearer, who is capable of scoring a goal at any time, anywhere. So we are prepared for a difficult game. Two difficult games, in fact."

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
    You know that English teams aren't going to give up and after the result against Parma we could struggle if they use their pace on the counter-attack. I believe it's time to see Trez start the match.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    First of all we need to improve considerably to win this match, maybe Salas could start this time, since he is fresher than the other players .. we need to win this, at all costs :fero:

Zebraheart

Jul 12, 2002
    I expect Trezeguet will be on the pitch, with Tudor. Now so many goals are scored from headers. We do need their height. That's the point. Di Vaio is not suitable for a striker in the middle. His goals from headers were rare, and he is indeed too short. Maybe he will settle as a winger forward.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Lucky you - it's Feyenoord - Kiev here....the only thing that would make me happy here is a feast of goals from the Dutch side but I doubt that with Feyenoord...

Ben`

Jul 12, 2002
    I can't believe ITV are choosing to show Man Utd. AGAIN. It's a disgrace, it's the same on the EPL highlights, always Man Utd/Arsenal/Liverpool and no other teams in the main highlights section..the others get shown right at the end, for just the goals. Everyone I've asked have said that they'd rather see Juve/Newcastle, but ITV don't care, it's all about the numbers (Man Utd/Liverpool/Arsenal have the biggest arm chair support), rather than the best matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)