Juventus vs Kiev (1 Viewer)

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
So happy to see Juve play a great mathc. I was following the match on uefa.com and Juve was just controlling the match. I always knew that could do this. To make me more happier, Juve kept on attacking even after one goal!!! Looking to next week, what are the chances of Lippi playing 3 forwards or will he keep this formation?

Forza Juve!!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
THE ITALIAN TEAMS ARE BACK IN BUSINESS !!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for the goals Nekton !!!

FORZA JUVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
I haven't seen Juve play like this in over 3 years....damn Carlo!! WOW, what a DEMOLITION!!!!!! We played with great team spirit and confidence. MY gameball goes to NEDVED. He was unstoppable tonight! And what a goal, he almost lost the ball to the defender, kept fighting for it and unleashed a "BESTIA" of a shot "SOTTO IL SETTE' "!!!!

Noteworthy performances:

Buffon: The usual 7. Great save on the header!!

Thuram was all over the pitch, the Uki's were trying to stay away from his side and mess with Moretti, and fantastic combinations with Camo on the right.

Edgar was a true midfield General tonight. Confident, and never stopped working. Scored a beauty of a goal, and almost had another towards the end. Man, glad he's still with us!!!

Camoranesi was again splendid. This kid really impresses!! Already shows great chemistry with the fowards(DP's goal) and has excellent ball control, dribbling, and vision...Who? Zambrotta? Who's that? Seriously, i think we need to keep Camo in the starting XI as he is really doing SOMETHING on the right.

Di Vaio. I was a little surprised to see him in the starting lineup. Thank God Lippi's coaching!!!! Great presence in the box, and performance was a great confidence builder not only for him, but also for teammates to believe in him. Lets see if he can build on this!!

OP
s0ftcore

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #338
    And I was asleep in bed dreaming about this victory while it really happened. Goddamn TV wasn't showing this match :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)