Juventus vs Kiev (2 Viewers)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stripper ] ++
this milan i am watching right now is amazing!! with shevchenko the score line would cross the 7 goal limit without a problem!! they are scary!! very creative!! they can win the CL! they will be almost impossible 2 beat!!
I believe we could and definately should kick their ass if we meet'em:rolleyes::fero:

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stripper ] ++
this milan i am watching right now is amazing!! with shevchenko the score line would cross the 7 goal limit without a problem!! they are scary!! very creative!! they can win the CL! they will be almost impossible 2 beat!!
:scared: Don't say that..

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
Imagine what would happen in Juve and Milan keep going like this!! We might see Juve and Milan fighting each other for the treble, I think that would make this season a classic.

Both teams look unstoppable right now, and they both don't have thier full squad!!!!!! This year it'll be all about Juve and Milan.

FORZA JUVE

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Newcastle will need a win next week against Juve so our defense are going to have to be on top form.

That being said, this means there should be chances for Juve as Newcastle press for the win and with Trez back it should be a good night for Juve.

Ben`

Jul 12, 2002
Hmmm...according to Football Italia...

"That goal was very important as it makes Del Piero the top Serie A goalscorer of all time in the European Cup/Champions' League. The Juventus star hits 25 goals and overtakes previous holder Jose Altafini. 'Pinturicchio's first Euro-strike was in the 3-1 win over Borussia Dortmund, Sept 13 1995."

Way to go DP! Keep 'em coming

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I love it how everyone gets so high after a victory and so low after a loss.

God forbid we lose this weekend, everyone will be saying we are doomed. My philosophy is not to get too high or too low...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)