Juventus vs Kiev (2 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
apparently lippi prefer di vaio on brighi because that was his choice. if he have prefered to keep brighi then di vaio whould have stay in parma (parma demended brighi) but he prefered to buy di vaio, throw the money and buy a new decent mid.
maresca went away on loan because lippi bought some new midfielders and in that case the young marseca will lose his form on the bench- lippi prefered him to play on piacenza (definetly starting eleven).

Cleverpetey

Sep 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ronaldinhoisgod ] ++
...i think if we had a really creative attacking mid for arguments sake lets say ronaldinho we would tear their defence apart as he could slot in loads of clever through balls and little chips over the top maybe even dribble straight through them...
Don't you think Del Piero would do better than Ronaldinho, playing offensive midfield?? I certainly do.

Anyways, my prediction for the match is 2-1 for The Old Lady.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
i know that you all don't care abut juve and are just nervous before the lyon-rosenborg match, and don't you worry, i got the match commentary covered

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
:D

Here's the lineup according to uefa website:

1 Buffon
2 Ferrara
3 Tacchinardi
4 Montero
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
16 Camoranesi
18 Di Vaio
21 Thuram
24 Moretti
26 Davids

Bench
12 Chimenti
5 Tudor
15 Birindelli
17 Trezeguet
19 Zambrotta
20 Baiocco
25 Zalayeta

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
i know that you all don't care abut juve and are just nervous before the lyon-rosenborg match, and don't you worry, i got the match commentary covered
cool :thumb:

15 mins to go :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

cool :thumb:

15 mins to go :D
oops, my mistake, that match is tomorrow, it's manu for me this evening.

i really didn't feel like seeing them...:frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)