Juventus vs Cesena (2 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Capello Satisfied Despite Low-scoring Win
7/28/2005 8:04:00 AM
The Bianconeri’s coach was happy with the performance of his side in the 1-0 win over Cesena.
Juventus have not hit good form yet, but Coach Fabio Capello is still satisfied with the performances his squad has been showing, the last of which against Cesena on Wednesday night.

“A well wishing win, after a phase of heavy training. It was obvious that we would not have expressed ourselves at our best and that we would not have played with ease.

“It’s a step forward to reach the best form. The results right now don’t matter much; the important thing is that everyone plays.”

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I dont know why the players are tired ? they did not go to usa or far east , they should be more prepared , if they play like this in barca game in 24th of august , they will be thrashed 4-0

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
But we should get adapt as soon as possible. I mean I didn't watch the last 2 games, But I can tell that we're not yet adapt. However I'm confident that the boys will turn out to be great in the end.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

I know that , and this is why i am worried about the form of players till now , we cant start the season like this :down:
m_elayyan .......can u tell me from where u get ur avater...or can u send to me this girl in a zip file , not the pic...the moving girl ..i love it :D:D:D

Apr 26, 2004
Against Cesena, Capello chose the dream partnership Emerson-Vieira in the midfield while the attack pair was Del Piero-Trezeguet. And it’s the latter who created the first scoring occasion, after 3 minutes: Alex passed to David who attempted on goal with a right-footed shot but Sarti cleared. Five minutes later, it was the end of the match for Robert Kovac, chosen by Capello to support Thuram at the centre of defence. The Croatian had to leave the pitch on 8’ minutes due to a bruise at his side. On 15’ minutes, Emerson got close to scoring with a difficult header, saved by Sarti, and, one minute later, it’s Trezeguet who followed Buffon’s long kickout and overtook the opponent goalkeeper with a high lob, ended out of the net. Juventus were still in control of the game but emotions did not lack. The most tasty occasions for the Bianconeri arrived from still balls: on 39’ minutes Del Piero kicked from a good position but the shot was deflected by the wall. At the end of the first half, Olivera, again on a free kick, hit the crossbar.

In the second half, Capello changed a lot, like it is usual in summer friendly matches, and introduced the partnership Mutu-Zalayeta. The start was quite slow but on 16’ minutes Tacchinardi went for a right-footed shot from the edge of the box, finally past the bar. On 20’ minutes, Birindelli challenged Sarti on a free kick, while 8 minutes later it was Chimenti who had to clear an involuntary deflection by Tacchinardi. The Bianconeri midfielder attempted on goal on 35’ minutes with a dive header, but it was not time yet for Juventus to reach the goal. It’s 43’ minutes when Mutu moved on the left flank and shooted the ball in, which got on goal behind Sarti’s back after being deflected. It’s the final 1-0.

Apr 26, 2004
As of 3 p.m., Monday, July 18th, season ticket sale will be officially opened for the 2005/2006 season with many, many surprises for all you fans. First all, prices are not going to be any higher than last season’s, the other way round they’re going to be reduced. This is one more reason to support the Bianconeri champions, who will get on the pitch with the Scudetto sewn on their shirts for the twenty-eighth time. The first to take advantage of the new offer will be the old season-ticket holders who, from July,18th until 26th, will be able to exercise the right of pre-emption over the sale and may confirm their own seats at the Delle Alpi; from July, 28th until August, 27th, sale will be open to everyone.

A really unique offer is dedicated to female fans and to under 13: in East 1, East 3, East 4 (level 1 and 3) and West 3 zones, 7,500 season tickets have been reserved at the incredible price of 1€ per match, 19€ as a whole! Also, heads of the family buying two discount tickets (for women or under 13) can buy their own ticket with a 50% reduction.

And that’s not all: for those willing to live the emotional Champions League adventure, Juventus have reserved a mini season ticket package at an incredibly favourable price to attend the first three Champions League home matches. The mini packages will be available from July, 18th until August, 27th and will make you live the European adventure as protagonists.

This is where you can get season tickets:

• visit the website www.juventus.com
• contact the call centre at 011/5698485 (Monday through Saturday, 10 am – 6 pm)
• at the Stadio Delle Alpi’s Atrio d’onore
• at Salice Terme, at the desk for season-ticket sale, until the end of the summer camp

Members of any Juventus Club D.O.C. may address to their own club.

Rush! Italy’s Champions will be waiting for you at the Stadium, to win and exult together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)