Juventus vs Cesena (1 Viewer)

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #82
    probably the problem is with your isp maybe they lock some ports or maybe you have a realy slow connection

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
    go download this program
    http://www.sopcast.org/download/SopCast_030.zip
    install it and then when you open it a list of channels pops up and theere is sport italia double click on that
    o wosh you luck
    After all that ive just got in missed the whole game after i was saying all along i was gonna watch it. suppose i didnt miss much! was the game really that bad!? Any good points?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Mutu Wins It For 'Tired' Juventus
    7/27/2005 10:51:00 PM
    A late goal by former Chelsea misfit Adrian Mutu allowed Juventus to win their traditional preseason friendly against Serie B outfit Cesena, on Wednesday.
    Juventus failed to impress in-front of the 35,000 spectators as they risked more than once of falling behind on the scoresheet.

But when the game looked headed for a fair scoreless draw, Juve’s Romanian won the game as his shot found the net after an unlucky deflection by Cesena defender Bova.

"We weren’t fluid this evening. We have been working a lot of late," said coach Fabio Capello after the match.

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #90
    ++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++

Dam it! cant play well all the time i suppose.
    yeah it seems that the creativity and the goalscoring problems are still haunting us lets hope we turn a new leaf

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    We've never really been a team to bang in alot of goals in matches. I know its only pre season but when it comes to the big matches and the goals that count, we're always there! nothing to crap ya pants over. Jus we need a prolific goalscorer if once again trez in on sick leave!?

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #92
    but i remember the times under lippi were we won milan by 6 goals and winning against a low team by 5-0 damm we have to adapt to the new juve i gues

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Playing well is a point of view, anikin :p

naww... we played boring I believe. Like we usually do in these kind of games. I think we play boring many times, but we still win somehow. I guess that is Juve. Playing non-entertaining until we have to.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
    but i remember the times under lippi were we won milan by 6 goals and winning against a low team by 5-0 damm we have to adapt to the new juve i gues
    Even lippi needed some time to mold that team. And the win against Milan was really a sign of Milan's deterioration than our greatness. Milan wen't down hill that season with an overaged BAresi.

Now though, serie A itself IMO is more competitive with smaller teams making things difficult for big teams over the past few years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)