Juventus VS Atalanta (1 Viewer)

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
4-3-3 is wonderful .but under condition that strikers have an eye to back,not just wait for the ball .

Hozz12

Jul 21, 2002
Probable lineup against Atalanta:
(4-3-1-2)
Buffon
Thuram-Ferrara-Montero-Moretti
Camoranesi-Tacchinardi-Baiocco
Nedved
Del Piero - Salas

It will be a though game against Atalanta they have beaten both Inter and Roma during the preseason, and they certainly look stronger this year. They have kept all their "star" players and their talents are more experienced this year and added quality players to their squad like Gauteri.
We're however without some of or most important players Davids is suspended, Tudor hasn't fully recovered from his injury the same goes for Conte, Zambrotta, Trezeguet and Pessotto.
Di Vaio has only trained once with the club and will start the match from the bench.
My prediction : It will be a hard but we'll show our experience and take this one 2-1. (Del Piero,Camoranesi goalscorers for Juve)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
The Scudetto holders make their official debut at the Stadio Delle Alpi against one of the most in-form teams of the pre-season campaign.

Juventus are anxiously awaiting test results on David Trezeguet’s right knee amid fears he may require surgery and a five-month lay-off. It is fortunate they can rely on Marco Di Vaio, snatched from Parma in a £16m deal on the final day of trading, to partner an increasingly confident Alessandro Del Piero.

Marcello Lippi has prompted a change of tactics this season with a ‘rhombus’ formation based around a deeper Del Piero role with Pavel Nedved and Mauro Camoranesi as attacking wingers.

Igor Tudor and Antonio Conte continue to struggle with injuries, while Gianluca Pessotto and Gianluca Zambrotta are out of action.

Atalanta hero Cristiano Doni thought he would be playing on the opposite end of the field pre-season, but a £10m move to Juve never materialised. He is nonetheless pouring all his efforts into improving on Atalanta’s ninth-place finish.

This summer the Orobici have won eight of their eleven friendly games, including victories against Roma and Inter, thanks to the new 4-3-3 tactics.

Young South American Inacio Pia’ was the star of pre-season and is ready for more responsibility in the side. The defence remains a bit of a problem and that could ultimately cost them against a cynical Juventus line-up.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
The Scudetto holders make their official debut at the Stadio Delle Alpi
:confused:

i thought we were redeveloping the Delle Alpi and moving to a temporary 30,000 stadium this season?!

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
formation with our condition should be

---------------------------------- Buffon
--- thuram--------- juliano ---------- montero ------- moretti

camorenassi ------- tachinardi----------- baiocco

---------------------------------------------------- nedved
---------------- del piero
--------------------------------------- salas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

divaio - ferrara - zenoni- birindelli - zalayeta- cheminti - fresi - tudor

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
So nice to see games that actually matter. My prediction for this one is we come out stake and uncreative but a Del Piero goal in the second half is enough for us to win, 1-0.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++

Di Vaio and Tudor in bench??? :wallbang:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
It won't be easy as Atalanta were very impressive at pre-season, but we are playing at home and morale should be high after winning the Super Cup and Di Vaio's signing .. Anyway, goals at either end of the match should see us bag our first Serie A 3 points ..

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++

Not only is Tudor and Di Vaio on the bench, Delpiero is playing on the right!! with both Tecchi and Baiocco in the starting lineup without DAVIDS!! :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

FaNaTiC

Jul 12, 2002
133 days after that wonderful afternoon at Udine serie A starts again. It's time to defend the Scudetto for 34 matches from the challenges of opponents.

Blackandwhites faces at Delle Alpi stadium Atalanta, a team full of temperament and able to beat Roma and Inter in friendly matches. Vavassori's team is more or less the one of last season, when they finished in the first half of table.

The team from Bergamo comes in Turin for the fourth time in 15 months and in the last three matches (2 in serie a and 1 in coppa Italia) they have always been beaten.

Juventus always had good relationship with Atalanta. Former blackandblue are Scirea, Cabrini, Montero, Zenoni, Tacchinardi. Former blackandwhite in Bergamo is Massimo Carrera.

juventus.it

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
15:00cet - JUVENTUS v ATALANTA

With last season's joint top-scorer David Trezeguet sidelined by a knee injury, Juventus coach Lippi will have to decide whether new signing Marco Di Vaio or fit-again Chilean Marcelo Salas will partner Alessandro Del Piero in attack. Argentine winger Mauro Camoranesi and former Fiorentina defender Emiliano Moretti are expected to make their debuts for a Juve team that have not lost at home for almost a year.

frm www.eurosport.com

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
Febrina i know what u mean :) , but tudor still unfitt and di vaio needs to play more with the group to consider juve's tactics he needs to play 3-4 games as a sub before he gain starting role

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i know DP playes in the right sometimes, but he's better on the left. ....
about Davids: i didnt know he was suspended!?! ...thanks for the info ;)

u know what.....i agree with u, i really could work......i guess i just banged my head on the wall for nothing...

Forza Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)