Juventus v World Selection (7 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Juventus-All Stars 4-2 (0-0)
Juventus: Buffon (1' st Chimenti); Birindelli (1' st Zenoni), Ferrara, Fresi, Pessotto (1' st Moretti); Zambrotta, Conte (1' st Tudor), Davids (24' st Paro); Nedved; Del Piero (1' st Di Vaio), Trezeguet (23' st Palladino). All: Lippi. A disposizione: Bonnefoi.
All Stars: Ovchinikov (1' st Nikopolidis)(28' st Musabaeh), West (9' st Hasan Sas), Soldo (14' st Yanagisawa), Alpay, Galante (31' st Al Talyani), Bulent, Duljaj (5' st Bulent), Ramzi (23' st Cristian), Herzog (6' st Weah), Batistuta, Signori (31' Hernandez)(21' st Al Temiat). All: Metsu. A disposizione: Li Ming.
Arbitro: Ali Bujsaim (Emirati Arabi).
Reti: 5' st e 9' st Trezeguet, 18' st Batistuta, 27' st Zambrotta, 29' st Weah, 43' st Palladino.
Note: al 42' st Musabaeh ha parato un rigore a Di Vaio

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by NeLLy ] ++
yes he is he lost a penalty against an old gk who didnt play since years.
and? does it really matter? we won, it was only a pointless friendly in the first place!

who is palladino btw anyone?

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

and? does it really matter? we won, it was only a pointless friendly in the first place!

no it wasnt it was great dont forget trez scored 2 goals in it which means he is back

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

So what!?? Del Piero has missed penaltys... is he stupid???
Del Piero doesn't miss many,and he makes up for it with good performances and goals,something that Di Vaio has failed to do.

++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

salas is not stupid! it's just you that is so negative
True,he's just a retarded fat Chilean.:D

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
dear supporter :

do u know at what time can we attend the trainig session on Saturday in Dubai ?? plzz im waiting this moment to watch the team on reality ..

thanx ..

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Wow .. it was one hell ‘of a testimonial!

I couldn’t believe how players could make fans feel sheer joy by simply making a grand entrance or just touching the ball, let alone scoring a goal. People came from all over the country and even outside of it to salute Al-Talyani and witness his testimonial. But every Juve player was greeted in a 60,000 capacity stadium with cheers and applause. Del Piero had the largest share !! The atmosphere was superb and very friendly, the fans cheered for both teams and applauded every great move made and every goal scored.

The first half ended scoreless, but nevertheless it was full of excitement. The All-Star team looked better and missed some chances, but Davids was all over the field. Nedved also tried with a couple of shots and crosses, while Del Piero and Trezeguet combined well but couldn’t convert the chances they had into goals. Juve clearly missed the speed of Thuram and the trickery of Camoranesi in the weakend right flank. However, Tudor played a great match in midfield and took care of nearly all long balls.

In halftime, everyone was amazed by Melanie’s great talent of controlling the ball. She looked far easier with the ball than some Juve players who were warming-up and themselves clearly surprised by her abilities. When she finished the show, she received a well deserved standing ovation from the present fans as well as some players in the field.

In the second half, the real festival started. Juve scored 4 goals and could’ve added more had not Di Vaio missed some chances as well as a penalty kick, well saved by a determined Muhsin (UAE keeper) ! On the other side, G. Weah and Batigol scored the goals for the All-Stars team. Then the moment we all have been waiting for suddenly arrived, Al-Talyani was about to enter the pitch to play in the final 15 minutes. The stadium went crazy with roars of applaud and celebrations for this great player. Adnan entered and nearly scored a goal, but the match ended 4-2 for Juve, and no one was disappointed.

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
New players with Al-Ain against Juventus ..!!

Al-Ain team invited some international players to play with the team againt Juventus on Sunday .. !! and the club got the OK from the players officially today to play with thm against Juventus .. And they are :

Bashar Abdallah (Kuwait)
Abdallah Wabran (Kuwait)
Jamal Mubarak (Kuwait)
Hernandez (Mexico)
West (Nigeria)

Good Luck to Juve :)

:: anyone who know when Juve will be in Dubai plz tell me :fero: ::

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Wow .. it was one hell ‘of a testimonial!

I couldn’t believe how players could make fans feel sheer joy by simply making a grand entrance or just touching the ball, let alone scoring a goal. People came from all over the country and even outside of it to salute Al-Talyani and witness his testimonial. But every Juve player was greeted in a 60,000 capacity stadium with cheers and applause. Del Piero had the largest share !! The atmosphere was superb and very friendly, the fans cheered for both teams and applauded every great move made and every goal scored.

The first half ended scoreless, but nevertheless it was full of excitement. The All-Star team looked better and missed some chances, but Davids was all over the field. Nedved also tried with a couple of shots and crosses, while Del Piero and Trezeguet combined well but couldn’t convert the chances they had into goals. Juve clearly missed the speed of Thuram and the trickery of Camoranesi in the weakend right flank. However, Tudor played a great match in midfield and took care of nearly all long balls.

In halftime, everyone was amazed by Melanie’s great talent of controlling the ball. She looked far easier with the ball than some Juve players who were warming-up and themselves clearly surprised by her abilities. When she finished the show, she received a well deserved standing ovation from the present fans as well as some players in the field.

In the second half, the real festival started. Juve scored 4 goals and could’ve added more had not Di Vaio missed some chances as well as a penalty kick, well saved by a determined Muhsin (UAE keeper) ! On the other side, G. Weah and Batigol scored the goals for the All-Stars team. Then the moment we all have been waiting for suddenly arrived, Al-Talyani was about to enter the pitch to play in the final 15 minutes. The stadium went crazy with roars of applaud and celebrations for this great player. Adnan entered and nearly scored a goal, but the match ended 4-2 for Juve, and no one was disappointed.
Oh! Never mind, ignore my previous post!

Thanks as always, Fahad! :thumb: Good to hear we won!

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
No Problem, Erik ;)

JUVE 4 EVER, Im sorry but I don't think Juve will come to Dubai :down: They were scheduled to stay here for 2 days and then leave to Turin, but now they will play against Al-Ain, so they're staying in Abu-Dhabi tonight and then go to Al-Ain on Sunday (play friendly) .. and the fly from Al-Ain directly to Turin ..

Im not 100% sure about that though ... But they should conduct training sessions at 6.00pm local time .. Kengo attended last night's training, so maybe he knows about the time & place ..

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
But Juventus.com announced that the team will move directly after the match to Dubai !!

After the match against the All Stars, Juventus will leave Abu Dhabi to go to Dubai, where the bianconero group will remain for the next two nights, till the end of the tour in the United Arabian Emirates.

http://www.juventus.com/en/index.html

- - - - -

I must gooo but i dont know when :D !!

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
I read it too .. but its all too confusing already .. besides they don't know the places here in the UAE (Dubai, AD, Al-Ain,etc.) .. I even read this in one of the sites:

'Juve will play against Al-Ain in the Al-Qattara Stadium in Dubai ' :wallbang: !!

Anyway, i'll let you know as soon as I hear of anything new ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)