Juventus v World Selection (1 Viewer)

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
it will not be played in dubai and it will not be played in al qattara stadium (ain) the game will be played in "Madinet Zayed Al Reyadeya" which is in abudhabi with a capacity of around 60,000!

i went to the training ground today and took pictures with Del Piero, Nedved, Pessotto, Davids, and Lippi!

i also had my Juventus Jersey signed by all those stars!!!

i had a nice chat with Davids and he was very friendly and very humble! :D when i tried talking to Nedved and to Di Vaio they were not very friendly! :(

but that was a dream come true!! couldn't of have possibly wished for something better!

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
KeNgO :

we r talking about the match between Juve and Al-Ain .. not Juve with the World selection ..

i want to ask u .. how u went to Abu Dhabi :fero: .. did u meet the team in the airport or at the training ground ?

i couldn't go to Abu Dhabi bcoz im in Sharjah .. and it is too far to go to AD airport .. anyway .. i want to ask u if we can go to ((Al Dhubat club)) in Dubai the day after the match and get pics with the players and also get signatures .. bcoz England when they came to this field b4 WC 2002 .. the security didn't allow us to enter the field .. may be bcoz it was WC not as now a friendly match .. i hope so ..

Im envying u :dazed: loool ..

c u in Zayed sports city ;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
it will not be played in dubai and it will not be played in al qattara stadium (ain) the game will be played in "Madinet Zayed Al Reyadeya" which is in abudhabi with a capacity of around 60,000!

i went to the training ground today and took pictures with Del Piero, Nedved, Pessotto, Davids, and Lippi!

i had a nice chat with Davids and he was very friendly and very humble! :D when i tried talking to Nedved and to Di Vaio they were not very friendly! :(

but that was a dream come true!! couldn't of have possibly wished for something better!
you lucky, lucky fella :eek:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002

Damn, you luck one!:D
I envy you!;). Did you get to see Alex?

I don't know why Juve doesn't do Far East trip. Doesn't market of Japan, China, and Korea look interesting in the eyes of Agnellis. :sigh:. Maybe he is grudging over our car companies being too competetive.:D. It is only too bad, our country isn't.:sigh:

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
Tv's that will show the match live :

Local Channels :

- Abu Dhabi Sports Channel .
- Dubai Sports Channel .
- Emarat Channel .
- Sharjah TV .

International Channels :

- ART (Arab Radio and Television)
- LBC (Lebanese Broadcasting Channel)
- Rai sports .
- Turkish TV .
- Eurosport .
- Kuwait TV .
- Saudia Arabis TV .

thanks .

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
well JUVE 4 EVER i also live in sharjah and i went all the way to abudhabi to see the players!! i saw them in the training ground and it was one of my happiest moments!

and yes i did see alex and i took his autograph and took a picture with him. i didn't talk to him as i only talked to Nedved, Davids and Di Vaio! Davids was the most humble of the entire bunch!

concerning when they come to dubai on saturday i don't know, in abudhabi the security wasn't very tight and acctually there weren't too many fans wanting to go and probably that is why i got the chance to go in. but hopefully when they come to dubai i will get the chance to go see them again!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
WoW .. Kengo, I'm happy for you :) I didn't think of going to the training sessions because I thought the security there would be very tight and didn't know that fans can attend :down: Anyway, I will be in the match today .. and hopefully I'll get to see the players, but not face-to-face .. maybe that could happen when they come here to Dubai :)

And how was Alex?? Kind, or rude like Di Vaio and Neddy :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Argentine goal scoring machine Gabriel Omar Batistuta expressed his delight and happiness to visit the UAE saying that what he saw in Abu Dhabi and Dubai was beyond his imagination.

"My family and myself are happy with the visit.

"We were able to shop in peace for the first time without being disturbed by the fans.

"Yes, you can feel the admiration and recognition of the fans here but they do not bother you because they are polite," he said after a short shopping visit to a mall in Dubai on Wednesday.

Batistuta, his wife and three children spent a few hours shopping before going to the beach. :cool:

Honey

Dec 24, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
WoW .. Kengo, I'm happy for you :) I didn't think of going to the training sessions because I thought the security there would be very tight and didn't know that fans can attend :down: Anyway, I will be in the match today .. and hopefully I'll get to see the players, but not face-to-face .. maybe that could happen when they come here to Dubai :)

And how was Alex?? Kind, or rude like Di Vaio and Neddy :D
Kengo.. you're one lucky dude.. give us the pics so we can really believe that you're really meet the guys...

And dp4ever... Alex's a kind person...

And Davids? you're right.. he's a very nice guy.. it's pretty different with his attitude we saw in the field..

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
well JUVE 4 EVER i also live in sharjah and i went all the way to abudhabi to see the players!! i saw them in the training ground and it was one of my happiest moments!

and yes i did see alex and i took his autograph and took a picture with him. i didn't talk to him as i only talked to Nedved, Davids and Di Vaio! Davids was the most humble of the entire bunch!

concerning when they come to dubai on saturday i don't know, in abudhabi the security wasn't very tight and acctually there weren't too many fans wanting to go and probably that is why i got the chance to go in. but hopefully when they come to dubai i will get the chance to go see them again!
very jelous now... i want to meet nedved, dp, trez, davids n buffon.

and u saw the team. :eek:

me very jelous :( lol

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I'm on my way to the stadium (1.5 hours drive) :cheesy:

I'll tell you guys about it when I come back ..

Ciao ;)
Really? You lucky man!
I'm happy with you :cheesy: and of course very jealous :frown:;)

Have a fun there :thumb:

See you and tell us everything

And say hello to Gigi from me, even from far ;)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

This will definitely be the most quoted post in this thread. You are one lucky fella KeNgo. I always imagined seeing Juve at training and taking pics with them. What you've done is what I always dream of.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I'm on my way to the stadium (1.5 hours drive) :cheesy:

I'll tell you guys about it when I come back ..

Ciao ;)
Am ears waiting .... :D Have a good time.:cheesy:

Darin

Sep 8, 2002

lucky u :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)