Juventus v World Selection (1 Viewer)

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
the schedule of JUVE tour:

Juventus will start the new year in Arabia. The bianconeri are awaited for a mini-tour of four days, from the 2nd to the 5th of January, to play two friendly matches. Here’s the full schedule of the journey.

Thursday, January the 2nd, 2003

At 9 (Italian team) Juventus will fly from Turin-Caselle airport, destination Abu Dhabi, where the landing is scheduled for 18, local time. From here, the team will go to the stadium Sheikh Zayed for a first training, then it will go to the hotel, always in Abu Dhabi, for the night.

Friday, January the 3rd, 2003

First friendly match. At 19.30 (local time), Marcello Lippi’s team will face an All Stars selection. The match will be played at the Abu Dhabi stadium. After the match the team willl go back to the hotel for the second night.

Saturday, January the 4th

After the first match and waiting for the second one, the team will train once, at 18 local time.

Sunday, January the 5th, 2003

Last day of the tour. It will be played the second and last friendly match. The group will go to Al Ain to play against the local team. Kick off at 18.30 at the “Al Qattara” stadium. After the match the team will go back to Turin. From the Al Ain airport (take off at 21, local time) the Juventus’ airplane will fly to Turin-Caselle airport, where the landing is scheduled for 00.30 Italian time.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
there will participate Signore the Bologna captain and also the goal keeper of lokomotiv moskow will participate in the game!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by NeLLy ] ++

Last day of the tour. It will be played the second and last friendly match. The group will go to Al Ain to play against the local team. Kick off at 18.30 at the “Al Qattara” stadium. After the match the team will go back to Turin. From the Al Ain airport (take off at 21, local time) the Juventus’ airplane will fly to Turin-Caselle airport, where the landing is scheduled for 00.30 Italian time.
is this local team has a known player?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
there will participate Signore the Bologna captain and also the goal keeper of lokomotiv moskow will participate in the game!
BEPPE SIGNORI!!!!:devil::D

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

is this local team has a known player?

Actually i dont know anything about this team as i hate very much but they won the league last season and Mitsu is their coach.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
You have to be there early .. the gates open at 4.00pm .. and the tickets will be available at the gates .. it's a free entry, so u don't have to pay for tickets .. only the tickets will be used as raffles to win u things like luxury cars, mobile phones, etc.

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
its official now .. the world selection of players are announced formally .. and here are they from juventus.com

1 Serguey Ovcinnikov (Russia)
2 Antonis Nikopolidis (Grecia)
3 Muhsen Musabaeh (Emirati Arabi)
4 Zvonimir Soldo (Croazia)
5 Taribo West (Nigeria)
6 Bulent Korkmaz (Turchia)
7 Ozalan Alpay (Turchia)
8 Fabio Galante (Italia)
9 Dani Ramzi (Egitto)
10 Li Ming (Cina)
11 Atsushi Yanagisawa (Japan)
12 Nawaf Al Temiat (Arabia Saudita)
13 Artim Satiri (Macedonia)
14 Igor Duljaj (Jugoslavia)
15 Luis Hernandez (Messico)
16 Andreas Herzog (Austria)
17 Gabriel Omar Batistuta (Argentina)
18 Giuseppe Signori (Italia)
19 Marco Simone (Italia)
20 George Weah (Liberia)
21 Predrag Mijatovic (Jugoslavia)
22 Ilhan Mansiz (Turchia)
23 Hasan Sas (Turchia)
24 Adnan Al Talyani (Emirati Arabi)

i think that we will get problems from Singori , Batistuta , hernandez , Mijatovic ((i can't forget his goal in CL :fero:)) , Weah ((he is playing well in Al-Jazeera club in AbuDhabi)) , Hasan Sas ((what a performance in WC 2002 :cool:)) , Munsiz ((look at Korea - Turkey game and u will know him :eek:)) , Ovcinnikov ((v.good performance in CL with his team)) , Hani Ramzi ((a talented player .. and he got offers from Pologna and Roma)) ..

i hope that i gave you some highlights about the players of All-Star team :)

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
These are the players called for the match: Buffon, Birindelli, Ferrara, Fresi, Pessotto, Zambrotta, Conte, Davids, Nedved, Del Piero e Trezeguet. In the bench: Chimenti, Bonnefoi, Zenoni, Moretti, Tudor, Di Vaio, Paro and Palladino.
Kick of at 9.30 pm local time, 4.30 pm in Europe. Ali Bujsaim, the referee.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
i dont think so but they will show in the sport news in the channel
I'll check it out! Cheers Nelly! Everyone going to the stadium tell is how it went after the game! I got some relatives in Dubai, wish I could go! Piero will twist up the World star defence:cool:

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
here i will give u some information about Al-Ain team that will face Juventus in 5.1.2002 ..

Al-Ain is the best team in United Arab Emirates .. and they are one of the best teams in Asia .. they won the local league last year .. and they are at the first position till now in the league ..

their best players are : Mohammed Omar ((team's top scorer)) .. Fahad Ali ((UAE's Nesta :))) .. Sultan Rashid ((the best player in UAE for the last year .. and his playing style is as Davids)) .. Subait Khater .. Bashar Abdallah ((Kuwait's star and their top scorer)) .. Hmeed Fakher ((a good right-winger)) .. Faisal Ali ((a young talent player .. and also a good striker)) .. Salem Johar ((Team's Captain)) .

i hope that a gave a good idea about the team that will face Juventus ..

Good Luck to Juventus :)

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
there are some players that will play in All-star team that are not mentioned above as reported in Juventus.com

they are :

Naybet (Morocco - Deportivo)
Nakamura (Japan - Reggina)
Zamorano (Chile)
Baba Diop (Senegal - Loran)
Saedi Al-Geddhafi (Lybia - a member in juventus admin)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)