Juventus - Udinese (1 Viewer)

tacchi

Oct 18, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
hip injury, not a bad one though

it's good for him really i think, he has a legitimate reason to rest this way and focus on the next few games, which are Very Big And Important. (I have recently fallen in love with Unnecessary Capitalisation.)
good for him?!?!? what about la signora??? we are too much depended on him, specially when trezi and di vaio are not 100% and salas, you know what about him..
we have lot of injury and we did realy bad result in the last game that were ment to be easy..
i just wish he will be back of the match against feyernood...
ciao, forza juve!!! ale del piero il re!

Buy on AliExpress.com

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
true, we put a lot of responsibility on him and fall apart when he's not there
the same happened when nedved was out a few weeks back, noone knew what to do

i think we can pick up on this though, and it should build our confidence so we're on fire again against feyenoord. apparently dp should be back for that match, too.

i know his injury isn't great for the team, but at the same time it's a chance to put faith in players that hve not been starters often.

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
I just heard that Fresi, Salas, and Zalayeta should start. We can't let these 3 points slip this time, and I don't want to see us tying or winning in injury time. I want to see a solid performance all 90min. We need to play like we did vs Inter, but this time Salas has to net.

tacchi

Oct 18, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
true, we put a lot of responsibility on him and fall apart when he's not there
the same happened when nedved was out a few weeks back, noone knew what to do

i think we can pick up on this though, and it should build our confidence so we're on fire again against feyenoord. apparently dp should be back for that match, too.

i know his injury isn't great for the team, but at the same time it's a chance to put faith in players that hve not been starters often.
i agree with you but i just don't think it's the right time.. anyway - we will win, we don't have other choise!
so let's crack the bastard fakes!!

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
exactly :) when you don't give the option of losing, then your will to win goes through the roof. and we need to win, really... so we will.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
anyhows, it is quite late on this side of the globe so i think i'm off to bed
forza juve! i expect to see a win when i get up tomorrow :)

night all

tacchi

Oct 18, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DAVIDZ ] ++
I just heard that Fresi, Salas, and Zalayeta should start. We can't let these 3 points slip this time, and I don't want to see us tying or winning in injury time. I want to see a solid performance all 90min. We need to play like we did vs Inter, but this time Salas has to net.
zalayeta on the starting 11??? :(((
im going to hang my self...see ya

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
No matter who starts the match, one thing remains, we must win, no excuses. We don't have to play well. It would be nice to see that we don't over rely on Del Piero also.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
No matter who starts the match, one thing remains, we must win, no excuses. We don't have to play well. It would be nice to see that we don't over rely on Del Piero also.
can't agree more!:D

btw I'd be glad if Salas play today and score a winning goal.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Zala would be a better option IMO. He's in a better shape than Di Vaio (the thingy form the first Newcastle game still influences him) and Salas (who is not in form yet). Di Vaio and Salas are similar, so we can maybe sub one and then put on another when we need a fresh set of legs.

Di Vaio and Zala with a help of Neddy and Camo, will work just fine! :)
Nina, how are they similar ????

DiVaio scores goals, and Salas DOESN'T !!!!!!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tacchi ] ++
zalayeta on the starting 11??? :(((
im going to hang my self...see ya
you estimate zalayeta quality in a wrong way. don't be surprised if he score a very important goal.

you know what, i'm happy that del piero won't play and zalayeta and salas get the chance to prove themselves. If they scored so they will get to the goals way and we can rely on them in another occasions when trezeguet and DP will be injured.
As for del piero, he need a rest and fast!! even if he says he don't need rest. It will make him peform better in next matches!!

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #116
    The match is about to start, Juve's line-up:

------------------------------- Gigi ------------------------------

------- Thuram ------- Fresi --- Iuliano ----- Moretti -------

---------------------------- Tacchi (C) --------------------------

---- Zambro ------------------------------------ Davids -------

---------------------------- Nedved -----------------------------

-------------- Zala ------------------------ Salas ---------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)