Juventus Transfers (2007-2008) [Discussion thread] (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I just guessed the numbers for Almiron, Tiago, Iaquinta and Criscito. That's the numbers they had with their club. I didn't put Paro, Volpato, Gastaldello and Mirante in the leaving Juve section yet.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Just because someone is a "world champion" doesn't make him "bigger" than someone who's not. That's just retarded logic, dude.
I guess what markoni is trying to say is that, he doesn't see him as a biggy, rather the Juve management sees him that way...and that's kind of a fact Andy.

Jun 13, 2007
Iaquinta ? no i wouldnt say he's a big signing , a relatively gd signing but not a big signing.
Tiago was also wanted milan , He prefered a team newly promoted to serie A than the euro champs , just because he felt juve wanted him more.

now that a player i respect and like to see play in juve

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Just because someone is a "world champion" doesn't make him "bigger" than someone who's not. That's just retarded logic, dude.
Consider this: What was Tiagos career? Couldn't be starter in Chelsea, Lyon was dominant in French leaugue but in CL nothing happen in spite of big expectations...
Iaquinta scored many goals for Udinese in spite of the fact that his team mates was average players.
That's the way I see it.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Iaquinta ? no i wouldnt say he's a big signing , a relatively gd signing but not a big signing.
Tiago was also wanted milan , He prefered a team newly promoted to serie A than the euro champs , just because he felt juve wanted him more.

now that a player i respect and like to see play in juve
We not only wanted him more, but also NEED him more. With Milan it's much harder to guarantee a starting position, there midfield is a minefield. With us, he would easily walk in.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Consider this: What was Tiagos career? Couldn't be starter in Chelsea, Lyon was dominant in French leaugue but in CL nothing happen in spite of big expectations...
Iaquinta scored many goals for Udinese in spite of the fact that his team mates was average players.
That's the way I see it.
Oh so are actually SAYING Iaquinta is a big signing...sorry I stood up for you.

Jun 13, 2007
That's the way I see it.
Tiago is Dfm and he was very impressive in lyon , iaquinta is ok yes ofcourse he's gonna score goals , he's a striker .
Iaquinta played for udinese , tiago played for chelsea and lyon . that says something too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)