Juventus transfer budget 2009/2010 (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That is a shit midfield.
Shit? I don't think so.

I think our midfielders can dominate any team if there's a right link connection between them and our defenders.

Sissoko, Marchisio, Zanetti, Poulsen and Tiago. I wouldn't call this a shitty midfield.

Point is, we are okay when it comes to CM/DM, we need to fix our flanks and get another CB. This should be our priority.

Forget about Alonso and the likes and focus more on defense and we are a different team.

With Trezeguet remaining with us, Del Piero, Iaquinta and Amauri... Diego, Camoranesi, Giovinco. We can't ask for more other than couple of signings for our backline.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
“We should all be proud of this, including the fans, because we have proved to be competitive. Now we need to do the right things to strengthen the squad with top quality signings.

“We won’t raise the budget because we do not need to do so,” noted Montali.

I think it means that we have enough money to get quality players with the current budget and no need to raise it.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
Several newspapers are reporting we already spent our whole transfer budget.

our signings so far

Diego - 24m
Cannavaro - 0

so we had 24 million euros for reinforcing our miserable squad and it has gone. I didn't expect us spend big like madrid or inter but i didn't expect us spending like a provincial club as well. if we don't buy a new left back, a new right back, a new mc, we won't improve our game.
We are going to pay diego price in 3 years.so actually we spent 15m so far.we sold melberg for 2.5 and many young players we had that we sold their other half to small teams.

technically its around 10 !

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Something is defenately missing in this story. Could it be the recession?
Because otherwise it doesn't make sense to put mose of the money on a single transfer and leave the rest to chance!

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
We are going to pay diego price in 3 years.so actually we spent 15m so far.we sold melberg for 2.5 and many young players we had that we sold their other half to small teams.

technically its around 10 !
So you include the gradual payment schedule of Diego, but fail to include the payment schedules of players we've purchased in the last couple of mercato's? How about Amauri's fat transfer? Poulsen? Do we still owe Pool any money for Momo? Have we made our final payment on Tiago? Etc...

I don't know the answer to most of the above, and I'm too lazy to look those figures up at the moment, but it's certainly clear that we're still paying $ for some of our past purchases.

I would say that "technically" no one here really has a solid grasp on how much money we currently have available, or what we'll have available after selling a few more of our players.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Guys don't over react. I am with who said that the article mentioned in C4 was about RAISING the budget rather than we spent all we've got.

It was very clear that we wanted D'Agostino but Udinese are simply asking too much. I assume the management contacted this Montali and asked him if it was possible raise the transfers budget to accommodate Udinese's requests without affecting the whole financial base. Montali's press conference or interview states that he said no to raising this budget. I think it is not a coincidence that afterwards Gigli comes out saying that D'Agostino is not a target anymore because of his price tag.

We were following Grosso and Dossena so I presume that we still have budget for another LB/fullback. But that might be it for this summer.

I am very concerned about our backline, as Rab said. lets take a look at the CBs we have:

- Cannavaro
- Chiellini
- Legrotaglie
- Ariaudo (we still have him right?)

Its an "ok" defense. Nothing very impressive. The only impressive thing "on paper" that this is the Italian National Team CB lineup (if you exclude Ariaudo). The worrying part was the poor performance Italy has shown in the confederation cup.
Honestly speaking, I am not so worried about Italy's performance in the confederation cup, I think that Buffon and the defense line are the last to blame, with Lippi being on the top of the blame list.

Our fullbacks are not upto the teams level. Grygera/Zebina and Molinaro/DC should not be starters. Its ok if we have them as backups, but definitely not starters.

I think our targets should be:
1- Securing LB
2- Securing a RB
3- Securing a CB

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
So you include the gradual payment schedule of Diego, but fail to include the payment schedules of players we've purchased in the last couple of mercato's? How about Amauri's fat contract? Poulsen? Do we still owe Pool any money for Momo? Have we made our final payment on Tiago? Etc...

I don't know the answer to most of the above, and I'm too lazy to look those figures up at the moment, but it's certainly clear that we're still paying $ for some of our past purchases.

I would say that "technically" no one here really has a solid grasp on how much money we currently have available, or what we'll have available after selling a few more of our players.
U r right,
but at least these are the New ones ! all the clubs have these kind of financial from years before,but for a club like juve,it seems it should be more.

and yeah the Stadium pressure is huge.actually we are handling the stadium well comparing to others(maybe like arsenal)

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
I was doing some searching on the Juventus site, and this is what we still owe for transfers coming in:

Diego - 14m Euro - 1st installment due 7/1/2009

Poulsen - 2.5m Euro installment due 7/11/2009

Sissoko - 3.3m Euro installment due 7/10/2009

Andrade - 3m Euro installment due 7/1/2009

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
I was doing some searching on the Juventus site, and this is what we still owe for transfers coming in:

Diego - 14m Euro - 1st installment due 7/1/2009

Poulsen - 2.5m Euro installment due 7/11/2009

Sissoko - 3.3m Euro installment due 7/10/2009

Andrade - 3m Euro installment due 7/1/2009
Was Amauri's paid in full or are we due to pay the rest next year or so?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:howler: I love how people are blasting the board for not having money when in fact they don't know dick about the reality of the situation

No. 11

La Furia Bianconeri
Apr 3, 2006
Why new? Even Olympic stadium is half empty most of the season.
A Juventus-owned stadium will mean that revenue from gate receipts goes to the club instead of Turin city council, as does with the Olimpico.

As mentioned before....

New stadium = more revenue = better players

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
speaking of stadiums have we given naming rights to anyone yet? and if or when so where will that money go to?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)