Juventus to play in Australia next month (22 Viewers)

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
If Juve dont play good football the crowd will boo the fuk out of them when they go off, aussies arent forgiving.
If thats true Trez isnt comming there is going to be massive backlash.

Aug 1, 2003
No trezeguet.

Are you effing serious. Fak. He and Nedved are the two souls that I want to meet badly. Dont get me wrong Im excited that theyre here but

no trez AND nedved ?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
fabiano is not too bad, he ripped melbourne apart in the game away. Skilled brazilian striker, and he is certainly an upgrade to the skill less asshole they have now called Danny Allsopp.

ßöмßäяðîëя;1649051 said:
Good comebacks, you Ford producing wannabe fucks....
Beware the wrath of the Aussies burke

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Juventus are not going to win over fans let me tell you. Vey very poor why bother coming if your going to suck people in and pay high prices for stars that are not turning out.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
OMFG! there is literally no star coming!! I can't believe this! we pay a shitload of coin and get fuckall! Plus theres a bigger crowd and more Italians in Melbourne and this is the kind of respect they give us! Fuck that shit! i'm pissed!

May 26, 2008
Are you guys serious, even David Trezeguet won't come to Melboune. so....there is no star in Juventus this time. Feel Bad!

By the way guys, do you know which 5-star-hotel they will stay in Melbourne? i would like to go and ask for a few autograph. If you know any info, please tell me, much appreciated. :)

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
FUCK VERY UPSET , not even salihmdzic, jeeeeeeeez,
and after nedved not comming trez was really the onyl one to look forward to,
what a big fucking let down,
now the star of the team will be tiago
wow

Sep 14, 2003
I feel bad for you guys it looks like you all got a shitty deal. They might as well of not bothered going.

Seems this jaunt was never about the fans, only they money we got paid for attending.

Aug 1, 2003
naw thats not the spirit ! i know everyones upset w how shitty juventus is treating us but juve's juve ...

anyone knows what time they're touching down at the airport please ?? i plan to greet them .. i know they left shanghai in the afternoon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)