Juventus to play in Australia next month (33 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
poor turn out its disapointing especially for amount of coin people are paying for this match they lost there first game, i can see a loss even tho melb are not quality by any means.
Yes if they lose to melbourne i'll be pretty angry. How good is south china to beat them??? Very dissapointing

Aug 1, 2003
Well Juve said they lost due to fatigue and the heat, and I think that's reasonable enough, their schedule is pretty hectic.

Well for what it's worth the hk team had a lot of skilled brazilians I heard

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
we aren't going there to win matches, but to learn and experience something new
dont be stupid! every team plays to win! and why wouldn't we?? the reason we're there is to spread Juventus popularity! they won't be so popular here if they lose to melbourne

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Well Juve said they lost due to fatigue and the heat, and I think that's reasonable enough, their schedule is pretty hectic.

Well for what it's worth the hk team had a lot of skilled brazilians I heard
yeh...i heard they tore our left side defence apart (AKA molinaro). Now the teams will use that to their advantage. Its really pretty pathetic i think still. They may have been able to score those goals against our shit defence. But wat of trezeguet and co.?? really one goal from a defender or midfielder isnt good enough. Also i saw those goals and trust me: Gigi would have saved them no problem. I COULD HAVE SAVED THEM NO PROBLEM!!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;1649037 said:
fuck face.
ßöмßäяðîëя;1649040 said:
dirty abbo.
ßöмßäяðîëя;1649050 said:
Go fuck your mother......
:D

Life can never be boring in these forums when Burke is present:beer:

well juve'll be here for around a week or so; so their schedule shouldnt be as tight like it was in hk and china - im pretty sure they'll be able to win

Or at least give a proper performance!
People will pay to see a good spectacle and maybe some star players...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)