Juventus to play in Australia next month (21 Viewers)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
there is heaps of juventini in sicily, my family is from a place near catania called militello V.C. and there we always got together with about 30 juventini to watch the game. it definetly is juve territory.
Ah really, mines probably not far at all from there in a small town called Castiglione.. Ur right in saying that it's juve territory but i still think Calcio as a whole is not as popular as in the rest of italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
more than 25,000 tickets are already sold, so the limit being 30,000 so Victory dont loose out there on course easily. Over a month till game it will be a sellout.
By the way i go for Collingwood too. lol

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
forza collingwood!
cant believe they lost to carlton
by the way...i'm starting to think that we wont be seeing Del Piero :( seeing as he's in such good form he'll probably be picked for the Azzuri

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i would rather him go to the euro's, as much as i would like to see him i want the euro's for him. he needs to fill the 1 last medal missing in his trophy cabinet.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
i would rather him go to the euro's, as much as i would like to see him i want the euro's for him. he needs to fill the 1 last medal missing in his trophy cabinet.
Yeah i doubt we will see Ale here, i can live without it tho seen as though he'll be carvin it up at Euro2008

Oh and Forza the Saints!

OP
francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #131
    i got my tickets today!
    going with one mate who is a Milan fan, but i convinced him to come along, since we both love Melbourne anyways. Im sure he will be wearing his milan jersey lol
    im sitting:
    Category A- Level 2, Row S, Seats 68-69
    woo :D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    i got my tickets today!
    going with one mate who is a Milan fan, but i convinced him to come along, since we both love Melbourne anyways. Im sure he will be wearing his milan jersey lol
    im sitting:
    Category A- Level 2, Row S, Seats 68-69
    woo :D
    as long as he doesn't wear an inter top lol

Aug 1, 2003
    definitely. good idea though lol.
    am thinking of making banners but i dont know what it's like in melbourne, i know in malaysia i could get away with anything because only few would watch juve so we'd own the stadium haha

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    by the way...i'm starting to think that we wont be seeing Del Piero :( seeing as he's in such good form he'll probably be picked for the Azzuri
    Dont fret, you will drool and spaz enough with seeing Giovinco in Juve shirt (never cared for useless touring exhibition games, but will watch on stream just because of him).

Its 30th of May, season long over, in tours in this time before we have taken several youth players, and even added non-juve players before just to fill out. So you can betcha you will prolly see Giovinco, Marchiso, De Ceglie, Lanzafame and few primaveras probably.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Dont fret, you will drool and spaz enough with seeing Giovinco in Juve shirt (never cared for useless touring exhibition games, but will watch on stream just because of him).

Its 30th of May, season long over, in tours in this time before we have taken several youth players, and even added non-juve players before just to fill out. So you can betcha you will prolly see Giovinco, Marchiso, De Ceglie, Lanzafame and few primaveras probably.
    When do on-loan players return? Isn't it June 30/ July 1? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)