Juventus Tattoo (2 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
it has nothing to do with the fact you're the worlds biggest juve fan or not, it's just lame to get a tattoo of a fucking football team.
well excuse me, but for some football is life. It is for me at least.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i realize you love the team, hell, im probably more associated with juventus fc than 98% of this forum, but getting a logo is a pretty shitty tattoo.

erkka you can roll your eyes all you want, but theres a difference between a logo and 2 stars

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
yea, i have thought about that before. i would never get a juve logo, but getting 2 stars somewhere would be pretty cool
That's very emo sebi-seb. But if you do we'll call you sebixcore:p or i will....

May 30, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
it has nothing to do with the fact you're the worlds biggest juve fan or not, it's just lame to get a tattoo of a fucking football team.
i agree with seb... i like juve a lot and hav a lot of their merchandize and .. i mean a looot but never considered a tatoo koz thts way too much.. and yes i do agree it wuld be kind of lame to get a tattoo of a football team .. except well if its really small nd on ur butt then u can enjoy looking at it while ur having a dump then have fun and get one hehe

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Sir Sebastian said:
bro, like i am just going to tell you, dont get a fucking juve tattoo. one day you will be like holy shit i am a loser.
that is so true. :agree:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Erkka said:
If you think that way, then just go away. This forum isn't meant for you.

:tup: For arc if your really going to do it. I'm thinking about two stars myself, but to be honest I'm waiting until this and next season because of silver and gold star... I'm very aware of the expenses you know. ;)

he might regret it when his wife, whos milan fan, sees that.....:p

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
yea, i have thought about that before. i would never get a juve logo, but getting 2 stars somewhere would be pretty cool
I hate guys with stars on their body, twinkle twinkle biiatch, Oh god i hate it.

Dont do it man, it will fvck up your life.

OP
arc

arc

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #52
    dont worry, i would rather kill msyelf than to tattoo a logo on my body, its just gay, dont get me wrong, i love juve, i just dont like the idea; moreover they change their logo every 5 years?

2 stars will be great idea, but considering the fact that we r winning every year, i dont wanna add another star at the age of 50 :disagree:

i want sth simple and carry great meaning of juve :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Shoryuken said:
    I hate guys with stars on their body, twinkle twinkle biiatch, Oh god i hate it.

Dont do it man, it will fvck up your life.
    Depends how you create it.

arc said:
    dont worry, i would rather kill msyelf than to tattoo a logo on my body, its just gay, dont get me wrong, i love juve, i just dont like the idea; moreover they change their logo every 5 years?

2 stars will be great idea, but considering the fact that we r winning every year, i dont wanna add another star at the age of 50 :disagree:

i want sth simple and carry great meaning of juve :D
    Then some kind of text maybe? "Amico di nessuno" or "Solo contro tutti" ?! I've thought about those myself too, I just might get both stars and the text.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    There's only one place where a tattoo is acceptable: on your ankle. It has to be small, fragile, precious and nice. However, I suggest you don't use anything Juve-related, because it's not beautiful enough to be printed on your body.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Seven said:
    There's only one place where a tattoo is acceptable: on your ankle. It has to be small, fragile, precious and nice. However, I suggest you don't use anything Juve-related, because it's not beautiful enough to be printed on your body.
    Well said. A little gold prancing horse (bull? have we ever sorted that out?) might suit?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Ok, I want to bring this thread to life again :D

In next couple of days I'm gonna tattoo myself (if everything goes right cuz I have diabetes) and I'm thinkin of tattoing something related to Juve (like J'1897 on inside of my biceps so it won't be so visible), I know many will say that's so lame but I though about it and realised that beside my family nothing means to me like Juve... Ofcourse I'm opened for suggestions...

This is one of the possibilities:

View attachment 33303

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Goggo, if you do want to go ahead with a Juve-related tattoo, I'd suggest only getting the bull in the middle of the shield. If you got that whole thing, it looks too much like a logo, which is a bit retarded to get as a tattoo. At least if you get the bull it can be related to strength or fighting (?) while still being related to Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)