Juventus Tattoo (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
i made the mistake of getting the juve logo, the one we had 5 years ago. I dont regret getting a tattoo related to juve, i just regret getting the logo cos it has changed now.
The logo we had at that time is still definitely my favourite, and I'll always think of that one as our logo. Not really fond of the spruced up 'modern' looking Nike style one that we have now :tdown:

what do u guys suggest i get? it should be big enough to cover the old logo that is above my ankle.
Maybe you should get our current logo above the one you have now, and keep getting the logo tattooed every time it changes :p

I have : JUVE PER SEMPRE on my back
Cool, can you post a picture for us?

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I have Juventus forever on my arm. My family asked me what that meant and I told them juventus means young, so it says forever young. Now I really don't care anymore what htey think cuz I live on my own now.
i made the mistake of getting the juve logo, the one we had 5 years ago. I dont regret getting a tattoo related to juve, i just regret getting the logo cos it has changed now. i'm thinking of gettin another tattoo over the one i have. that way i hit 2 birds with 1 stone, i get what i really want and i hide the old logo.

what do u guys suggest i get? it should be big enough to cover the old logo that is above my ankle.

Bring some pictures.:toast:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I was at tattoo shop today and decided to delay tattooing until August when I'm gonna return from my summer vacation. I brought that decision from several reasons. The one is that I have diabetes and that suppose I'm gonna need a little longer time to heal in case my blood sugar level goes high which is possible, and I also plan to go at sea at 21st july and I might not be healed at time. The thing is I'm not willing to cancel my vacation beacuse of tattoo and also I'm not willing to take a risk and maybe get some kind of infection. The health comes to the first place for me :)

Apr 5, 2007
I have decided to tattoo myself

i wanna do sth on juventus
what and where should i put it

thz
well dude, if you're getting a tattoo consider this if you dont wanna get owned...

Man sues over penis tattoo

A football fan is suing a tattooist who drew a penis on his back instead of his favourite team's badge.

The teenager asked to have the Boca Juniors logo etched on his back.

But the tattoo artist was a supporter of rival team River Plate and decided to have some fun at his young customer's expense.

The victim, who cannot be named, said: 'I could not see what he was tattooing because he didn't have a mirror. I only saw it when I got home and showed it to my parents.'
http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=34205&in_page_id=2

so make sure the tattoist isnt a gay interista...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)