juventus stuff, please help (1 Viewer)

OP

kaala

Oct 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    i found one strange place, www.kitshops.com how can be the newest juve shirt with del piero signed only 20GP ? its about 30-35£ only.strange, maybe they are fake? have somebody ordered there something?

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    same her Elnur,, if i buy the juve jjersey i'd buy it from nike mega store here from egypt.

OP

kaala

Oct 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    22 GPB is kinda low for new jerseys...

It's probably not athentic.

I wouldn't trust them... and stick with subside.
    umm, ofcourse its not athentic, replica i think, all shirts what fans use are replicas or u wear authentics?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I am not sure about the terminology, but authentic is stuff that you buy at places like juvestore.com and subside.co.uk- trusted sources. And for new (current) jerseys price is similar to authorized stores worldwide- $70- $90 for a jersey.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    anyone know where i can get a juventus hooded sweatshirt? they dont have them on juvestore as far as i know

OP

kaala

Oct 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
    i wear authentic kaala :)
    but whats the point:eek:? its like the same as replica but it only has this undershirt and its cost more than replica.its pointless i think.use replicas when you fan and use authentics when you play football:)

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
    i wear authentic kaala :)
    no you dont. authentics arent for sale at any place freely, the fact that you buy them at nike megastore doesnt change it.

and good day my "fellow" estonian. im from lithuania and i'm a prick. welcome :D

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by kaala ] ++
    i found one strange place, www.kitshops.com how can be the newest juve shirt with del piero signed only 20GP ? its about 30-35£ only.strange, maybe they are fake? have somebody ordered there something?

i believe they only sell kids' jerseys. or at least they dont allow to choose adult sizes.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    heyy fli,i buy them form the AUTHENTIC NIKE STORE,wake up,, and has all the juve authentic stuff, but plain i dont like players from the back ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)