Juventus Store in Japan (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
Thanks for the pics :extatic: I'm going greenwith envy now....oh..... it's not fair.... just not fair :frown:

and the vertical stripes makes our guys look like convicts :LOL:
actually... erm... it's erm.. horizontal stripes. juve home jersey is with vertical stripes.

THIS IS NOT AN INSULT. word :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I saw the pink jersey in a Nike shop today and it looks like it has a touch of orange in it. Not real pinky pink.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I was thinking about it but then I looked at that stupid bottom edge I lost my urge all together. :yuck:

I want to go to tokyo....NOW!!!!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
Thanks for the pics :extatic: I'm going greenwith envy now....oh..... it's not fair.... just not fair :frown:
You're welcome :)

I've found a new one... It's nice, isn't it?

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

actually... erm... it's erm.. horizontal stripes. juve home jersey is with vertical stripes.

THIS IS NOT AN INSULT. word :D
:howler: yeah, i must be looking at my world sideways :embarass:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tacca03 ] ++
Can someone please help?

Does anyone know the address of the store in Toyko?
Here is the info I got from a friend :

Juve store's phone number:03-3599-1144 (From Japan.)
Open hours: 11:00-21:00 It's not written the closing day.
Address: Gran dome inside, Sun walk, Palette town 1st floor, Aomi 1-chome, Koto-ku, Tokyo.

How to get the store:There are 2 ways trains.

1. Use Urikamone(ゆりかもめ)-line:
Take Urikamome-line (The ride station is Shimbashi (新橋)). The get off station is: Aomi (青海). It takes 20 minutes.

2. Use Rinkai(Linkai;りんかい;臨海)-line:
Take Rinkai-line (The ride station is Osaki (大崎)).
The get off station is: Tokyo teleport (東京テレポート).

So both Aomi (青海)and Tokyo teleport (東京テレポート)stations are the nearest. After get off the stations, go to "Palette Town". You takes 5 minutes to Palette Town from both stations. Juventus shop is 1st floor of Palette Town. There are Azzurri shop, Inter shop, Millan shop, etc. in the same area.

Tokyo's towns and stations are very huge. Even Japanese have to be lost. The person should get Tokyo maps and ask the direction to persons. Good luck!!

The end!:D

OP
Tacca03

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    Meow,

I"ve changed my plan. The $ I saved for the trip will now be spent on a new family car - painted white and balck in honour of Juvetus!

I doubt many cars in Hong Kong will have such colours, so if you see one then that's probably me!

Many thanks for you help though, you've been an angel.

forza Juve,

Taca03

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Tacca03 ] ++
    Meow,

I"ve changed my plan. The $ I saved for the trip will now be spent on a new family car - painted white and balck in honour of Juvetus!

I doubt many cars in Hong Kong will have such colours, so if you see one then that's probably me!
    Ok..so next time you see a crazy woman waving to your car or trying to stop it, it'll probably be ME:D:D:D

Forza Juventus!!:thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)