Juventus sign Konko (4 Viewers)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
gray said:
It'll be a lot of fun supporting Juve should we go down to Serie C1. It's like starting a new game with a rubbish side in Football Manager; you get excited signing anyone who's better than the schmucks in your starting squad
I'd imagine Juve already has youngsters capable of winning Serie C1. What'll amuse me no end will be the fun when promotion back to Serie A sees a lot of the players who achieved it turfed out without so much as a thank you, to be replaced by the usual over-paid mercenaries.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
mikhail said:
I'd imagine Juve already has youngsters capable of winning Serie C1. What'll amuse me no end will be the fun when promotion back to Serie A sees a lot of the players who achieved it turfed out without so much as a thank you, to be replaced by the usual over-paid mercenaries.
The sad thing is that is how it really will go down.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>Transfer</b><br><br>Promising young midfielder Abdullah Konko has left Serie B side Crotone for Italian champions Juventus.

The French starlet, scorer of seven goals in 74 Second Division matches, actually returns to Turin after spending time there between 2002 and 2004 even if he never featured.

Born in 1984, Konko actually made his debut in Italy with port club Genoa during the 2000-01 campaign.

Juventus are now unlikely to make any more major signings until they learn their Calciopoli fate.

Prosecutors yesterday called for the Old Lady of Italian football to be demoted to Serie C before the start of 2006-07.<br><br>Source: Football Italia

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
gray said:
It'll be a lot of fun supporting Juve should we go down to Serie C1. It's like starting a new game with a rubbish side in Football Manager; you get excited signing anyone who's better than the schmucks in your starting squad
Good point. :p

I also must admit I giggled a bit when I saw they called this a "major signing" :p

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Stephan said:
the next kapo?
No, this guy is a rightback and Kapo's skills exceed waaay more than this guy. Hey, what about Kapo, no news from him. He can help us in Serie B/C.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)