Juventus Shirts (101 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well you're basically saying the same thing. We wont manufacture our own kits or switch to Kappa or another smaller entity because they wont and therefore we wont make the same money as we do with the larger companies like Nike and Adidas, we're too big for them.

3 sports companies share the 14 clubs with the most revenue in Europe:
Adidas have Real, ManU, Bayern, Arsenal, Juventus,
Nike have Liverpool, PSG, Barca, Chelsea, Spurs, Atletico, Inter,
Puma have City, Dortmund.

maybe Puma is an option going forward or maybe a big name in sports like Asics that would want to widen their football presence, but I don't think a partnership with Kappa will be possible.
If a smaller company could do what Nike did with Michael Jordan at a time when Nike wasn't even that prominent in the NBA. Shame we literally have 0 marketability unless say asics really believe someone like fagioli is like the 2nd coming of Zidane

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i wrote it in an other thread already that jeep is basically exor, so the ownership is looking to spend less on the club. i think after the superleague exit it's the next logical step if they want to sell the club

end of an era indeed. end of the agnelli ownership, end of the juventus we've always known

Jun 27, 2011
i wrote it in an other thread already that jeep is basically exor, so the ownership is looking to spend less on the club. i think after the superleague exit it's the next logical step if they want to sell the club

end of an era indeed. end of the agnelli ownership, end of the juventus we've always known
Elkan would never sell. I really doubt it.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

I don't think it is as clear cut as this. Exor maybe just think someone else can offer more than them for shirt sponsorship. Could also mean they invest in different ways.

We've had lots of different sponsors under the Agnelli ownership.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I don't think it is as clear cut as this. Exor maybe just think someone else can offer more than them for shirt sponsorship. Could also mean they invest in different ways.

We've had lots of different sponsors under the Agnelli ownership.
In a similar vein, if you can get 40m from an outside source why would you spend 40m of your own money to sponsor your club?

I could see them possibly getting 40m from an outside source.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If I remember correctly everybody was raging that we got only 40m from Jeep for the deal, especially because it was a way for Exor to fund the team.

Is 40m good in today's money? How much should a club of our fame and stature be looking for? I have no idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)