Juventus Shirts (117 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The worst thing about our kit this season is that the black stipes are not the same shade of black as the collar and adidas stripes. It looks amateurish af. For some people amateurish is a particular design choice, but clearly it was just bad design in our case.

This jersey (if it's supposed to be the real one) is doing the same thing. The Adidas logo and Jj are yellow with a black border. The JEEP (btw the lightning is embarassing) , the cuff and the adidas stripes are yellow without a black border. Why the hell? It's an obvious thing which will make it look less worse. If I can see that why can't somebody making bank as a designer not see it? It's like they are deliberately choosing to make the shirt worse.

I know it's ultimately about money, but lets talk shop with Kappa. Surely if they put out a classic Jersey we'd all buy one. They'd make their money back from working with us. Enough of this shite pls

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The Most important is black sock and short.
Agree that black shorts and socks is a much stronger look.

Either way though, the lightning 100% needs binning. In 20 years this year's kit will be featured in HoloTube videos about the worst kits of the 2020s, and the lightning will get rinsed

- - - Updated - - -

photo_2023-04-06_21-59-25.jpg

photo_2023-04-06_21-59-25 (2).jpg

The Design is stunningly beatiful.
Wait, is this genuinely going to be our kit? Surely not. Nobody will buy it

- - - Updated - - -

The shorts and socks could look good if it was for an away strip which was yellow with black, or black with yellow.

- - - Updated - - -

I accept that the club is dying, Serie A is dying and modern football is dying, but I don't want us going down looking like a pack of assholes

- - - Updated - - -

Also why did they use Kean for this graphic when his face is just genericblackman.jpg? Why not use somebody laser scanned like Dimmy and Rabbie?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)