Juventus Shirts (54 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The shirt of #Dybala is no longer available in the official stores and is no longer for sale, at least online. #Juve are looking for a new player to wear the number 10: from the possibility of giving it back #Pogba, even if it might not be in his plans; to the #Chiesa idea, who could more likely be the candidate following his words during last week's event 'Save the Children'; all the way to the #DiMaría hypothesis.

[Corriere dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm all for equal rights but our club is choking on the woke movements dick. Whoever is in charge of our social media is the biggest pick me guy ever. It's obvious everything we do is to try and stay 'hip' or 'relevant' and it's embarrassing.
They may lose 'customers' and won't get new ones, if its not already happening

Jun 16, 2020
I'm all for equal rights but our club is choking on the woke movements dick. Whoever is in charge of our social media is the biggest pick me guy ever. It's obvious everything we do is to try and stay 'hip' or 'relevant' and it's embarrassing.
I was complaining about this the other day. I’m getting tired of that movement. Everyone is equal but I don’t have to see rainbows everywhere, see gays on every tv program, seeing kissing guys on billboards. Its getting annoying

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Nice jersey. Reminds me of the goalkeeper jersey from a few years ago (the year Gigi got sent off in the CL against Madrid)

Shame about the lightening bolts though or else it would of been perfect.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Nice jersey. Reminds me of the goalkeeper jersey from a few years ago (the year Gigi got sent off in the CL against Madrid)

Shame about the lightening bolts though or else it would of been perfect.
Also the white color which will get yellow after one wear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)