Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I wonder why amazon don't just limit any article to 100 pieces and triple the price, they must be idiots
Look at how people kill themselves over Yeezys, no matter how ugly they are. I think we're trying to create a sort of "luxury" brand appeal, a lot of our moves remind me of that. People always make fun of the clothing models we have been using recently, have you guys ever seen a Gucci ad? :p
subinsta_2235.jpg

But they are very scarce and "only" cost 250. I'd imagine you could sell a lot more for the regular price if you offer them all season. It's not like it'd be a huge hustle to offer different fonts.
:boh: I can't really say, I don't know much of anything about fashion or merchandising. But manufactured scarcity and urgency definitely helps drive transactions. Think Apple or Nintendo.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Look at how people kill themselves over Yeezys, no matter how ugly they are. I think we're trying to create a sort of "luxury" brand appeal, a lot of our moves remind me of that. People always make fun of the clothing models we have been using recently, have you guys ever seen a Gucci ad? :p
subinsta_2235.jpg

:boh: I can't really say, I don't know much of anything about fashion or merchandising. But manufactured scarcity and urgency definitely helps drive transactions. Think Apple or Nintendo.
I get what you mean, but i think of our jersey as some kind of uniform. Wouldn't hurt to have it available in different fonts all season, the jerseys are already pretty expensive as they are. Leave the limited numbers stuff to our other merch and apparel for all i care, so that the hypebeasts have something to buy too.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I get what you mean, but i think of our jersey as some kind of uniform. Wouldn't hurt to have it available in different fonts all season, the jerseys are already pretty expensive as they are. Leave the limited numbers stuff to our other merch and apparel for all i care, so that the hypebeasts have something to buy too.
We seem to be going the MLS way of having like 3-4 special jerseys a year

:tuttosport:

1562270702_049504_1562270759_noticia_normal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)