Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I don't mind our current kit. It's obviously different and a resdesign but it's not horrid. It's just not what we're used to. There are plenty of worse kits throughout the world or "same-y" kits for many clubs.
The kit per se is not the issue. It's the underlying business strategy, resulting in these 'experimental' kits not being an outlier but rather the norm for the future.

At some point the management decided that Juve shall become a human barbie on instagram, a field where we are outmaneuvered by OG plastic clubs and end up embarrassing ourselves for no gain at all. We should be swimming against the flow and bank on our traditional MOMMA ITALIA values that are rare these days. This is a marketable image, not making us the laughing stock of the entire football world.

Next kit: horizontal stripes

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
The kit per se is not the issue. It's the underlying business strategy, resulting in these 'experimental' kits not being an outlier but rather the norm for the future.

At some point the management decided that Juve shall become a human barbie on instagram, a field where we are outmaneuvered by OG plastic clubs and end up embarrassing ourselves for no gain at all. We should be swimming against the flow and bank on our traditional MOMMA ITALIA values that are rare these days. This is a marketable image, not making us the laughing stock of the entire football world.
But we don't know they are the norm for the future. This is one year. And, if we believe these rumored kits, they'll be a return to the norm of before. These thoughts of yours are based on assumptions on your part, not that your assumptions don't have some basis to be concerned (logo change for example) but you're still making an assumption.

Also, I don't think our kit, our new logo or anything we've done like that have made us a laughing stock of the entire football world. Tottenham still exists. And current Milan. And there are more examples. It'll take a long time for our business decisions to make us a laughing stock and if you look at our increasing revenue, I think the exact opposite could be argued. We've gone from middling revenue, punching above our weight in the current football climate of big money to a big money threat too with revenues to match some of the top clubs.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Next kit: horizontal stripes
Dude. Nobody buys a football shift cause it’s good looking. Most clubs know that.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What is this gold shit? Are we AC Milan or Real Madrid? That's not our identity....or wait we sold our identity to the lowest bidder.

If I had to wear these kits I'd also claim Turin was racist and fuck off

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What is this gold shit? Are we AC Milan or Real Madrid? That's not our identity....or wait we sold our identity to the lowest bidder.

If I had to wear these kits I'd also claim Turin was racist and fuck off
They think we'll be expanding our base with edgy designs. Out of touch with reality.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I don't mind our current kit. It's obviously different and a resdesign but it's not horrid. It's just not what we're used to. There are plenty of worse kits throughout the world or "same-y" kits for many clubs.
I hated it to start with, but I am starting to like it as I am getting used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)