Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I like the new kit.

And I love the butt soreness some members have cause of the lack of stripes.
It's 116 years of tradition gone down the drain, all for the sake of luring in the asian markets.
True fans have a right to be angry about this. Can you imagine winning the champions league wearing this shirt? (if we do). Such a betrayal to the ones who started this club

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I like the new kit.

And I love the butt soreness some members have cause of the lack of stripes.
The lack of stripes is unacceptable. If you've been playing in stripes forever, you should not change that. It's stupid to throw away history like that. But even if you don't take that into account, I also thinks it just looks bad.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Wow people in this thread need to chill out. What’s a year without the stripes?

We all moan and winge that we want to buy a load of quality for our midfield and then we cry when a design is changed to try to move the club into the future. 20th century ideas will result in 20th century revenues and that’s not going to help us to compete in the 21st century. I’m all for tradition but to be completely honest I’m getting fed up of our stripes, and our kit is not one that the neutrals buy.

Let’s just try to push our club forward and that will need changes. We’re not going to like them all but that’s part of life and the club will always live on.
Do you really think this shirt is actually gonna sell? It's a joke of a kit and the internet is already taking the piss out of it. At least move the club into the future with a sensible approach to marketing, instead of coming up with these radical stupid designs which probably aren't gonna take off with most other clubs anyway, at least not for anytime soon.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
you're a fag who dresses like somebody that gay sheikhs would pay to shit on

summarized, your opinion doesnt matter hepboy
Because of you I had to Google to what LARPING was. Thanks a lot you unfuckable dweeb.

Next time try keeping your shameful role-playing a dark secret in your parents' basement.

- - - Updated - - -

The lack of stripes is unacceptable. If you've been playing in stripes forever, you should not change that. It's stupid to throw away history like that. But even if you don't take that into account, I also thinks it just looks bad.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
The stripes can return next year and no one but a few butthurt fans will remember they were gone for a season.

"Throwing away history" is merely an exaggeration.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Its pink btw
The thing that makes it even worse is the fact that they've shoved the scudetto badge into the top corner. Looks terrible
I was thinking it was going to look nice with he scudetto badge as then the majority of the pink line would be covered. Of they really stick it in the corner that's a shocking move but nothing suprised me anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

looks better with half white with white sleeve and half black with black sleeve.

5a4b5d5066002.jpg
I agree, the patches make it look more blocky than stripey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)