Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm always progressive. :allegri: is actually a visionary that people will only understand in 10 years time.
But to answer your point, it's about the little things. We are removing every little detail about tradition piece by piece until maybe someday we will be supporting an entirely different entity. I don't like this new trendy fashion lifestyle they're trying to sell us, it's weak to put it mildly.

Jun 6, 2015
But to answer your point, it's about the little things. We are removing every little detail about tradition piece by piece until maybe someday we will be supporting an entire different entity. I don't like this new trendy fashion lifestyle they're trying to sell us, it's weak to put it mildly.
You might be right. I'm not sure they are even trying to be trendy. AA just clearly likes to try with new ideas, he isn't keen on just taking the easy option. I'm sure they knew it would generate a huge backlash again just like the crest change. Agnelli's advantage is that they can try these things because the history and tradition of this club is so strongly embedded to that family.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I am hoping we win it in the blue kit.
At this point wouldn't even care if we win it naked tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

They will use this blueprint for every team in the world, look at Man utd GK shirts, they are atrocious

- - - Updated - - -

Badge? Gone
Stripes? Gone
Marotta? Went to inter for revenge
Conte? Went to inter for revenge
Amazing job
It's just for one season pal, relax.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Getting harder and harder to identify with the club these days

First the badge, then the stripes, plus all the people who call themselves Juve fans only because we have Ronaldo now. Most of the old gaurd gone now, although thats something that will always happen with time.

I mean it's great to see how the club has grown no doubt, but it also doesn't feel lile the club I first started watching, it's lost it's old charm.

I suppose its something you just have to adjust to

Mar 9, 2006
Getting harder and harder to identify with the club these days

First the badge, then the stripes, plus all the people who call themselves Juve fans only because we have Ronaldo now. Most of the old gaurd gone now, although thats something that will always happen with time.

I mean it's great to see how the club has grown no doubt, but it also doesn't feel lile the club I first started watching, it's lost it's old charm.

I suppose its something you just have to adjust to
They all were kicked from the club , and Alex never had a testimonial match, he even don't visit Juventus stadium when he is in Turin ffs....that's completely fucked up situation, the only good thing is that someone in the management had enough brain cells to heir Trez, Camoranesi and so on as Juventus ambassadors

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
In my opinion, the front doesn't look so bad, I could get used to it. The back is a bit odd though.

I do have a feeling though, that we will end up having fond memories of next season with this jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)