Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I loved it. Learned how the code worked and ended up with the sickest layout of all time. Had music bars, scrolling movie list, all formatted exactly the same. I miss MySpace.
It just always seemed so "ghetto" to me, I don't know the right word for it. Like in general most people's pages were just filled with a bunch of random shit that sparkled for some reason, with words in big bubble letters. I like how Facebook looks "cleaner," if that makes sense.

Imagine it today, how many people's profiles would be playing that bullshit Cardi B song for example? I'd go crazy :p

OP
alexjuventino
Jul 20, 2012
  • Thread Starter #5,210
    It just always seemed so "ghetto" to me, I don't know the right word for it. Like in general most people's pages were just filled with a bunch of random $#@! that sparkled for some reason, with words in big bubble letters. I like how Facebook looks "cleaner," if that makes sense.

Imagine it today, how many people's profiles would be playing that bull$#@! Cardi B song for example? I'd go crazy :p
    Cardi b is cancerous

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    Haven't tried it yet. It's going to be a little big on him. For the youth jerseys, you can only put 6 letters on the back, so "Ronald" or RNaldo" would simply look fucking stupid, so I decided to do the CR7 moniker.
    Great idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)