Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Well they did mention that each color represents a historic district so don't really understand why it's a "stupid" reply.
Title name:
Ranked! The 17 worst kits of the 2018/19 season

Why the fuck are 4 away kits, what represent neighbourhoods and 'historical football' worse? Can you explain me please? The shirts aren't ugly, just plain and they have a historical idea behind it. I think it is just one of the better shirts. Just like the new parma away kit, with such an historical and iconic look.

Do you know what worse is? Those fucking VISIT RWANDA Arsenal kits. All those fucking nike kits with fluor colors, who gives light in the night and all those 'fancy and modern' stripes in classic shirts. Give me the old school plain and simple shirts, with emblem. It's the best.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Title name:
Ranked! The 17 worst kits of the 2018/19 season

Why the fuck are 4 away kits, what represent neighbourhoods and 'historical football' worse? Can you explain me please? The shirts aren't ugly, just plain and they have a historical idea behind it. I think it is just one of the better shirts. Just like the new parma away kit, with such an historical and iconic look.

Do you know what worse is? Those fucking VISIT RWANDA Arsenal kits. All those fucking nike kits with fluor colors, who gives light in the night and all those 'fancy and modern' stripes in classic shirts. Give me the old school plain and simple shirts, with emblem. It's the best.
Well my point was rather that the writers of the silly article seem to be adequately aware of the background of the kits, but just think the design is flawed. Not saying I agree with them or not.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Stupid reply on the Fiorentina ones, they don't know the background. Look at this:
I believe you, it is worth the minutes!
Y, I also thought that the criticism if Fiorentina shirt was out of place, but its understandable that for a good article they needed shirts with big ideas to laugh at, so I see why they went after Fiorentina.

Florence is such a beautiful city though, one of my absolute favorites not just in Italy, but whole world, breathtaking.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I don't get what's wrong with Nike's creativity. They literally created same design kits with just different colours.

Tottenham away, Man City home, Barca training kit and so many others. I can understand Adidas' initiative about shirts made from recycled waste and they're also 3rd ones, but Nike create boring and shallow crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)