Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Also the kit was the main one on show at the adidas store in Yas Mall Abu Dhabi
Probably not a big deal but yeah
It is quite a big deal. Even in Singapore, where most soccer fans are epl fanboys, I've seen the new Juventus home jersey displayed front and center on online sports shops home pages in place of the normal Man U/Liverpool/Barca kit

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Hi guys, thinking of getting the basketball jersey from the online store. I don't live in Italy but i'm considering getting a Juve membership this year. Ideally i'd like to do it before buying the basketball jersey and save the 10% since i might as well.

For this reason, I was just wondering if anyone knows what comes in the 2 Welcome Packs for:

1. J1897 Membership (165 Euros)
2. Black and White Membership (65 Euros)

I can see the J1897 gets you the third jersey, but no other indication of anything else. Any idea anyone?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys, thinking of getting the basketball jersey from the online store. I don't live in Italy but i'm considering getting a Juve membership this year. Ideally i'd like to do it before buying the basketball jersey and save the 10% since i might as well.

For this reason, I was just wondering if anyone knows what comes in the 2 Welcome Packs for:

1. J1897 Membership (165 Euros)
2. Black and White Membership (65 Euros)

I can see the J1897 gets you the third jersey, but no other indication of anything else. Any idea anyone?
What you get is written in the background of the pictures.

1. J1897 Membership:

http://www.juventus.com/en/memberships/j1897/index.php#welcomepack

2. Black and White Membership:

http://www.juventus.com/en/memberships/premium/#welcomepack

OP
alexjuventino
Jul 20, 2012
  • Thread Starter #5,155
    And again only thing that remains in my mind is the girl in the first part of the video.

- - - Updated - - -

Name pls @AlexJuventino
    Jori Delli

Weird ass name. I posted her insta in the last page lol so you can see her on that

- - - Updated - - -

And again only thing that remains in my mind is the girl in the first part of the video.

- - - Updated - - -

Name pls @AlexJuventino

Woops you meant this girl? Or the previous one in the Juve kit?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)